Your last purchase??

Lucifer's Hammer kicks ass...Excellent post-apocalypse book! :headbang:

What'd the A-20 reissue set you back? Does it have the push/pull coil tapping that the originals had?

Lucifer's Hammer kicks ass...Excellent post-apocalypse book! :headbang:

What'd the A-20 reissue set you back? Does it have the push/pull coil tapping that the originals had?

Got it on ebay...it's a 2006 in mint condition...cost me $413 with shipping...sick deal. Yes, brass nut, brass inlays, DiMarzio PU's, push pull coil taps. It has the flame finish on the headstock as well...not just black...that's not actually it pictured. It should arrive this week. I am in heaven! Just got a late 80's-early 90's(not sure yet) Carvin XV112 combo also mint...what a great pairing! I will be in tone heaven!

Got it on ebay...it's a 2006 in mint condition...cost me $413 with shipping...sick deal. Yes, brass nut, brass inlays, DiMarzio PU's, push pull coil taps. It has the flame finish on the headstock as well...not just black...that's not actually it pictured. It should arrive this week. I am in heaven! Just got a late 80's-early 90's(not sure yet) Carvin XV112 combo also mint...what a great pairing! I will be in tone heaven!

Cool, sounds like they are doing justice to the originals!
Pics when you get it, please... :)

A mango, star fruit, pineapple and a coconut. I was kind of bored today so I decided to go to the store and look for exotic fruits.:lol: It seems like it's too late in the season to find any good stuff.

NICE! Im happy for ya, not my shape but I know the excitement of a new axe and hammer. I do like that its somewhat different, I can appreaciate that. Let us know if you put up new vibs on your music page.

I'm just about finished with Fall of Hyperion so I ordered from amazon:

003295.jpg
Rise%20of%20Endymion%20Front%20Book%20Cover.gif

I can't wait to finish this series up!:cool: