Your last purchase??

lemon-snapple.jpg

^AND IT TASTED LIKE AN INFERNO OF SHIT AND PISS

Oh, and also tickets to Opeth.

I purchased a used copy of 'Larry Coryell- Jazz Guitar Solos' transcription book, so that should give me some cool stuff to try and work out, and actually read music, cos I've no idea what they sound like, and don't have recordings or tabs...

Sunseth Sphere - Storm Before Silence
Kingfisher Sky - Hallway of Dreams
Neverland - Reversing Time
Time of Orchids - Namesake Caution
Atrox - Binoculor
Communic - Payment of Existence

lemon-snapple.jpg

^AND IT TASTED LIKE AN INFERNO OF SHIT AND PISS

Oh, and also tickets to Opeth.

hey i used to drink snapple haha.. but not the iced tea just the lemon flavoured drink stuff..

btw, vodka and iced tea together goes down a little TOO well if i might add..

and did i mention i finally bought perdido city? ken ill let u know how it goes when it gets here..

What is an urthus? A fantasy uterus?

Urth = Earth. Therefore, Lexicon Urthus is exactly what the subtitle says: A dictionary of words used in the epic of Urth. And yeah, I'm a fanboy. Why am I psyched? Because I scored one of the last copies of the second edition (amazon had 6, I don't know if they will restock or not, it is Print-On-Demand-Only) and the First edition now sells for $300-400. I bought the expanded Second edition for $26, and if (when) it sells out, it would likely go for the same.

I bought Stravinsky's The Rite of Spring, Petrushka, The Firbird, & Apollo done by the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra.

I've always wanted some classical music so I bought this. :)