Your last purchase??

Got my Washburn A20...looks beautiful, sounds super sweet(the Dimarzios are perfect), plays like a dream...one complaint...they cut corners with pots and switches and knobs...I was changing the knobs which had peeling paint inside and the f'ing push pull shafts popped right out...holy shit. Oh well, I usually upgrade all that stuff anyway, so there's my excuse...I ordered Grover mini locking tuners in gold, gold knobs and all new pots from Stew-Mac...this will be even more awesome.

Finding a case was a trick...I think I found it...ordered it with fingers crossed.

I bought a TSL, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I Totally agree, followed by signs of the hammer and battle hymms!!

People who don't like manowar fucking suck (J-Dubs, looking at you brother!)

The thing with manowar though is they have a lot of filler. not that they have any particularly horrible stuff on the first 6 albums, but they do have songs that are overshadowed by amazing stuff. Pretty much Battle Hymns through Kings of Metal is perfect.

GLOVES OF METAL!!!!

The thing with manowar though is they have a lot of filler. not that they have any particularly horrible stuff on the first 6 albums, but they do have songs that are overshadowed by amazing stuff. Pretty much Battle Hymns through Kings of Metal is perfect.

GLOVES OF METAL!!!!

People who don't like Manowar can LEAVE THE HALL.

People who like Manowar swallow, OFTEN! :heh:

People who don't like Manowar can LEAVE THE HALL.

Never ever did I ever like this band one bit. I even bought their debut record because Kerrang! (IIRC) posted a decent review of it, little did I know this was the first official case of Metal Lemmings! :devil:

People who like Manowar swallow, OFTEN! :heh:

Never ever did I ever like this band one bit. I even bought their debut record because Kerrang! (IIRC) posted a decent review of it, little did I know this was the first official case of Metal Lemmings! :devil:

They don't swallow as often as American Idol fans.

Well, when you think about it...when Battle Hymns came out, there wasn't a lot of great metal...it was still kinda forming. The hard rock of the era was still better.

I think Battle Hymns is cheesy and not very metal at all...Into Glory Ride is epic cheese...like a well aged cheddar wheel.

Bought this kickass shirt at Wacken
Sabatonshirtfront.jpg

Sabatonshirtback.jpg

Their two best albums. Win.

Im looking forward to their entire library eventually. Subsurface seems somewhat mellower and Im prefering Dead Reckoning at the moment. No complaints though. This guitar player has some great riffs. Solo work is good too.

Im looking forward to their entire library eventually. Subsurface seems somewhat mellower and Im prefering Dead Reckoning at the moment. No complaints though. This guitar player has some great riffs. Solo work is good too.

Too bad you don't live near me since I'm dumping a handful of their discs in the used bin on Friday...

I just picked up today:

Chick Corea Elektric Band
Return To Forever- No Mystery
Mahavishnu Orchestra- Inner Mounting Flame
Mahavishnu Orchestra- Birds Of Fire
Al Di Meola/Jean Luc Ponty/Stanley Clark- Live At Montreux dvd
Weather Report- Live At Montreux dvd

all on special, couldn't resists...

Great choice's !!!!!
Got alot of the same music taste's
Check out stanley Jordon If you haven't alreay more of a Jazz player than anything but look into the way he plays , I seen him live what a mind blower

BBE Boosta Grande 20dB boost...good deal on ebay...I got the older blue casing, but NIB...I hate the goofy design on the new one. It was between that and the MXR Micro Amp...BBE includes an AC adapter...they make good stuff...got it for about 65 bucks with shipping...can't beat it.

Also got gold Grover mini locking tuners, gold dome knobs, all new pots and a case for my Washburn A20...it will be super sweet!