Your last purchase??

Damn dude! That living room is bigger than my whole house. Send me one of your CDs and I'll write a review for it for dprp.net. Just look at the Collins/Wardingham thread on the laser CD forum! All started from my review!:p

@Phanto...may I never know what an inferno of shit and piss tastes like :ill:

@manticore999...I agree with ya, damn good album :)

Crystallion - Hattin
(not the best power metal ever, but the vocalist has a cool unique voice, and there are some infectious passages, overall a good concept album on The Battle Of Hattin, marking the downfall of Christians in the Crusades)

About time...

Also, Dan, I don't know if you saw or not....but Greg Howe is finally putting out a transcription book for Introspection next month. I figured you'd be among the interested few 'round these parts.:)

About time...

Also, Dan, I don't know if you saw or not....but Greg Howe is finally putting out a transcription book for Introspection next month. I figured you'd be among the interested few 'round these parts.:)

Funny you should mention that because I was wondering if it was finally out, earlier today. I'm going to order it I think, mostly for Jump Start. I love that song!

It's been "coming soon" for way too long. The greatest hits compilation shrapnel put out for him a couple years ago had an excerpt of jumpstart on it that was supposed to serve as a teaser for the book. It's pretty good....not the cleanest looking transcription, but accurate and detailed. I think I've still got the PDF if you want me to shoot it your way. The best part about this, unlike most tab books I've gotten over the years, is that Greg was consulted on everything to make sure fingerings and articulations are as accurate as possible.

About time...

You're not wrong...

Yeah, I saw that Greg Howe book, definately gonna get that, I really wanna learn Jump Start especially, but I'm sure there'd be heaps on there to get into!

081808124357.jpg

These things are fun :D