Your last purchase??

I bought a sonar expansion kit today with my end-of-year money. It comes with a big 24' bass drum to go along with a set of stacking cymbal stands, 2 floor toms, and 3 splash cymbals. I'm getting closer to Bozzio's kit, I only need 19 more rack toms, 3 bass drums, and about 20 more cymbals (not counting all of his stacked ones)

Montu Sekhmet said:
I bought a sonar expansion kit today with my end-of-year money. It comes with a big 24' bass drum to go along with a set of stacking cymbal stands, 2 floor toms, and 3 splash cymbals. I'm getting closer to Bozzio's kit, I only need 19 more rack toms, 3 bass drums, and about 20 more cymbals (not counting all of his stacked ones)

Speaking of Bozzio, he kicked buckets of ass with the Zappa Plays Zappa
show in Chicago Saturday night.

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
Speaking of Bozzio, he kicked buckets of ass with the Zappa Plays Zappa
show in Chicago Saturday night.

J-Dubya

i really wanted to go to that but i couldnt make the six hour drive.

I picked these up today....

CELTIC FROST Monotheist
TWELFTH GATE Threshold of Revelation
DOOMSHINE The Kingdom Come
ARWEN Illusions
STEEL ATTACK Enslaved
THALION Another Sun
PECCATUM Lost In Reverie
TERRA MATER PROJECT
PHARAOH The Longest Night

Leviathan is the only Mastodon album I have. Their song Aqua Dementia kicks the shit out of my band's Aqua Dementia.

Just ordered:

something.jpg

Children of Bodom - Something Wild

cover3241_28301.jpg

Warmen - Unknown Soldier

Androz said:
The drummer is so :headbang: he makes fills between fills:lol:

:lol:

yeah he's crazy, really tough to play to.

joro410 said:
Well have you heard the 2 previous DF albums?

yeah, but i dont much like them either. it's to fricking fast, makes it sound like just noise rather than music. it's Manowar on steroids.

Even Sonic Firestorm gets boring after the first few songs for me. The first two albums have some great songs, though. I haven't listened to the new one much, but many people even on the DragonForce board dislike it.