Your last purchase??

i wanted to do a similiar thing with the led zeppelin zeppelin from disk four, but my father didnt like the idea.

If I were you, I'd cancel the order for the FBV2 and get an FBV4. Trust me, I was using an FBV4 less than 2 minutes ago, and it's worth the extra cash for the 2 extra buttons and the expression pedal.

Dammit, got it confused again. I meant the FBV Express.
If that's not right, whichever one has the expression pedal, it's worth the extra money. It's a more durable pedal, and has an expression pedal, for Volume and Wah/

Ptah Khnemu said:
Dammit, got it confused again. I meant the FBV Express.
If that's not right, whichever one has the expression pedal, it's worth the extra money. It's a more durable pedal, and has an expression pedal, for Volume and Wah/
That's actually a pretty good idea... I've been wanting to buy a Wah since forever and well, insstead of getting one separately I might as well just get the Express!!!11oneoneone

And the Volume Swells and stuff you can do with it also are so COOL!!! In about a week, you should hear the result of lots of time slaving over a Spider II HD75 Preamp, trying to find the right sound for a sick volume swell in one of my band's songs. Oh, it's so sexy.

My latest purchase:
A bunch of blank cds and Jewel cases to have for after my band's initial recording is finished.

I just bought one of these:

chilI.jpg

I SO cannot wait for it to arrive so I can hang it over my bed!!! :headbang:

Evergrey - In Search Of Truth
Evergrey - Recreation Day
Nevermore - In Memory EP
Blind Guardian - Fly single
Blind Guardian - Follow The Blind
Symphony X - S/T
Brainstorm - Soul Temptation