Your last purchase??

Peter F. Hamilton - Judas Unchained. (I'm about halfway through the first book, Pandora's Star and can't wait to finish this series. Very entertaining!)

Peter Watts - Starfish

Robert Charles Wilson - Spin

All for under $10.00!

Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA...another fine example of homage to the hop!

Got my EPB SRB808 2 in 1 OD back...one of the footswitches was sticking...had him put in the RC4559B IRC chips...a touch more gain and compression...a thing of beauty. Anyone in the market for an amazing handmade OD that won't break the bank, you NEED to check out these pedals...and such personal and attentive customer service...a real pleasure and the best OD I've EVER heard. I prefer a more compressed OD to the open type like the Fulltone OCD(gag).

http://effectspedalboutique.com/main.sc;jsessionid=F18EC662AC4179DA369C58DA6E684D77.qscstrfrnt04

I've looked for Sierra Nevada Torpedo the past two time I went to the liquor store...but no luck. On my last run I picked up some Leinenkugel's 1888 Bock (a favorite of mine at the moment), Victory Hop Devil, Sam Adam's White Ale, and some of North Coast's Old Rasputin.

I've looked for Sierra Nevada Torpedo the past two time I went to the liquor store...but no luck. On my last run I picked up some Leinenkugel's 1888 Bock (a favorite of mine at the moment), Victory Hop Devil, Sam Adam's White Ale, and some of North Coast's Old Rasputin.

My current favorite is the Rougue Double Dead Guy Ale...but it's about 12 bucks a bottle....I think it's like 36oz. though.

The Torpedo is well worth the find if you enjoy hoppy beers.

Meedles, I can't say enough about that SRB808+...best TS808 ever and the Dumble setting is outrageous! I'll have to post some clips when I get a chance. I imagine you're a tone seeker like me.

A Crate V5 Class A Tube Combo...what a great deal...Guitar Center...last one, new in the box...$79.99. These things get a bad rap for some reason, but I think it has a pristine clean which exactly what I want it for. It's a well made little amp and a 10" speaker is a plus. Volume, tone and power...that's it! I also picked up an Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb pedal...I can't be without my reverb. All for $200 bucks with tax...a good day.

Oskar Blues Old Chub is where it's at with me these days. Absolutely incredible Scotch Ale. In a can, no less!

And the Widmer W'09 is flippin' awesome too. Very "Leffe".

And it's another year for bottling Samichlaus this year. Everybody be sure to pick up plenty for cellaring if you see it. It only comes around every seven years.

Oskar Blues Old Chub is where it's at with me these days. Absolutely incredible Scotch Ale. In a can, no less!

And the Widmer W'09 is flippin' awesome too. Very "Leffe".

And it's another year for bottling Samichlaus this year. Everybody be sure to pick up plenty for cellaring if you see it. It only comes around every seven years.

I loves me some Samichlaus!