Your last purchase??

A few things recently:

-the new Pain of Salvation dvd/cd set
-VooDoo Labs PP2+
-a bunch of George l's cable/ends

I'm hoping to have my pedalboard done in within the next couple of weeks. I'm probably going to get a RMC wizard wah, a Nova Mod, Either a Nova Delay or Nova Repeater (stripped down version of the nova delay...starts shipping in early april), and either a maxon or MXR compressor. I'm considering getting a looper (loop-master.com) mostly to making switching easier but also to clean up the signal going into the amp...but I'm going to wait until I have everything else and see if I really feel that it'll make that much of a difference. Despite having been financially preparing for this for some time now...there's still a massive love/hate relationship with buying new gear for me (love the new gear...hate seeing the money go:cry:).

Just arrived in the mail:

Aphelion- Franticode
At War With Self- Torn Between Dimensions
Canvas Solaris- Cortical Tectonics
Circus Maximus- The First Chapter
Suspyre- When Time Fades...
Twisted Into Form- The Comes Affliction To Awaken The Dreamer

I just purchased the book 'Flashing Steel, 2nd edition: Mastering Eishin-Ryu Swordsmanship' by Masayuki Shimabukuro as well as a wide belt and wooden Katana so I can start practicing a bit to prepare for the Iaijutsu seminar with GM Sekiguchi who is coming here in July...

Anglagard - Hybris
Jimmy Chamberlin Complex - Life Begins Again
Tetrafusion - Absolute Zero
Darkwater - Calling the Earth to Witness
Natural Science - This Side of Paradise
Wolves In The Throne Room - Black Cascade

Just don't cut off any fingers... Then you'll have to sell your Caparison.

Indeed, hence why I have a wooden sword, and will then progress to a 'non-sharp' blade after that... As you say, unfortunately I need my fingers for guitar. :D

And don't hold your breath on the Caparison, that is still the best and easiest guitar I've ever played, and sounds versatile enough to do everything from fusion to metal and everything in between... :p