Your last purchase??

sennheiser HD 595
296822-sennheiser_hd595_super.jpg

fucking ace headphones

Zappa Plays Zappa dvd
new Jeff Beck dvd

AWESOME ZPZ dvd! Good thing they videoed the best lineup they've had (so far)

Oh yeah, did you see who's going to be doing the master classes @ Raleigh Music Academy this summer? Govan & Eklundh. I would SO be there if funds & time allowed! :headbang: I've even become more accepting of that bearded hippy guy...:lol:

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. Neither has shown up yet ( I've seen bits of the ZPZ at a friends house and bits of the Jeff Beck on youtube), but I'll have something to keep me occupied next weekend:). Based on what I've seen on the Jeff Beck dvd, I'd highly reccomend it...but I'll elaborate once I've actually seen the whole thing.

I HAVE seen the RMA lineup and I'm REALLY bummed I can't make it. I'll stillbe here in the twin cities when that is going on...but of course I will be on the east coast (actually in NC no less) for a good chunk of August...go figure:erk:. Guthrie is doing some stuff in chicago once he's done out east and I'm trying to talk to some higher-ups at the school to see if we can get him here for a masterclass or something.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. Neither has shown up yet ( I've seen bits of the ZPZ at a friends house and bits of the Jeff Beck on youtube), but I'll have something to keep me occupied next weekend:). Based on what I've seen on the Jeff Beck dvd, I'd highly reccomend it...but I'll elaborate once I've actually seen the whole thing.

I HAVE seen the RMA lineup and I'm REALLY bummed I can't make it. I'll stillbe here in the twin cities when that is going on...but of course I will be on the east coast (actually in NC no less) for a good chunk of August...go figure:erk:. Guthrie is doing some stuff in chicago once he's done out east and I'm trying to talk to some higher-ups at the school to see if we can get him here for a masterclass or something.

Look forward to your impressions on both DVDs.
Guthrie in Chicago??!! That might be cool! :)
I was, and still am hoping that IA would get a chance to do some clinics while he's here. Other than Atlanta & NAMM, he hasn't played anywhere else, and he needs to ;)

Ernie Ball wah pedal

Got it and went straight to rehearsal for my country band...didn't get to use it a whole lot but I fooled around with it in between songs and on a couple solos. Great tones and it sits great in the mix...so I think it's a keeper. Also managed to talk the price down by $60 bucks:cool:, and the board is one step closer to completion...