Your last purchase??

A six pack of this:
ffdd9a3305b3535f532b21efea7c3a9957afcb00_m.jpg

No sugars, salts, or preservatives added. Bitchin' local brew.

1 fresh small jar of Extra-chunky peanut butter. the BEST squirrel bait so far!
:lol: Let us know how it goes!

2 tripped, but empty traps this morning:mad:

The only time I've been skunked has been when the raccoons were checking them out (I did catch one though). I'd much rather have coons than squirrels...

We get rats out here and sometimes we'll bait the traps without setting them for a couple of days before baiting it and setting them, which usually gets some.

Six pack of Mojo, two Pranqsters, a Double Dead Guy (finally found it!), and a Delirium Tremens.

And wife's working on a Disneyland vacation at the moment after the tax return scored big. Thanks to charitable contributions! Hopefully they stay intact going forward...

Reporter: "ABQShredHead, you've just scored big on your tax return, what are you gonna do next?"

ABQShredHead: "I'm going to Disneyland!!"

:)

My recent purchase, a Knoxx SpecOps recoil-absorbing tactical stock w/pistol grip for my shotgun.
451606.jpg

more steel, argon/CO2 for the welder, O2 for the torches, building wheeled frame for my planer so I can run it in and out of the shop. I have litterly tons of ruff cut air seasoned lumber I sawed... to plane

New sunglasses (after sitting on the old ones a few days ago).

And Ken, congrats for the new apartment dude, I woulda come carry your stuff with you if I wasn't an ocean away.

Got Jeff Beck Live at Ronnie Scott's after seeing the discussion between Meedley and others (thanks, fellas!). Fantastic dvd - it ain't been out of the player since it arrived. Is Tal Wilkenfeld the long lost daughter of Jaco Pastorius or what? Excellent player, and great to see Vinnie Colaiuta in the frame too. Great stuff! :worship:

Got Jeff Beck Live at Ronnie Scott's after seeing the discussion between Meedley and others (thanks, fellas!). Fantastic dvd - it ain't been out of the player since it arrived. Is Tal Wilkenfeld the long lost daughter of Jaco Pastorius or what? Excellent player, and great to see Vinnie Colaiuta in the frame too. Great stuff! :worship:

:headbang:Glad you like it!

Same boat here....I've always liked him but never really went nuts over the guy or anything. Blow by Blow and Wired are the only two albums that I really like all the way through. This dvd really is amazing though. And yes, Tal is her name. She's 22, which is older than she looks but still really young...especially when you consider that she's playing and holding her own with Jeff Beck and Vinnie Colaiuta. Her solo on "'cause we've ended as lovers" is absolutely incredible.

Blow by Blow is a great album...strange that I'm reading this 'cause I'm listening to it as I write. Odd coincidence?:Smug: