Your last purchase??

Marty Friedman's Exhibit A: Live in Europe.

Solid work from Marty and the crew. I like that he has revisited a few of his earlier songs like Tibet and Angel.

I heard so much negative stuff about it before I gave it a spin so I actually thought it was really good. But then after the 3rd or 4th listen I was kind of bored with it. It's no Deadwing/In Absentia, but it has its moments.

Death From Above 1979 - You're a Woman, I'm a Machine (bass-driven dance punk ftw)
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 4
Decibel's October issue with a review of the new Augury album in it. :kickass:
A twelve pack of Sam Adam's Boston Lager for the It's Always Sunny season premier tonight.

Marillion- Happiness is the Road Vol. 1
Danny Gatton- 88 Elmira Street (i've had it...i just never had a physical copy)
Yes-The Ladder, Union
Aquarium Rescue Unit- The Calling
Porcupine Tree- Arriving Somewhere...

All FANTASTIC purchases...it was a very successful trip to the record store the other day.

Also, while I'm still waiting on The Incident to show up, I got the Bombastic Meatbats CD and I've gotta say....10/10, easy. Possibly my favorite release of the year.

Sold my green guitar so that I could get a nice camera not only for good photos, but making decent quality videos in 720p. Got a Canon 780is after days of checking out pictures and watching sample videos on youtube. Hopefully I'm satisfied when it gets here.

Diablo Swing Orchestra - Sing-Along Songs For The Damned & Delirious
Believe - This Bread Is Mine
Bull, Sandy - Vanguard Visionaries
Enochian Theory - Evolution: Creatio Ex Nihilio
Ashent - Deconstructive
Of The I - Balance Instars

I just ordered these also...

DYSRHYTHMIA - Psychic Maps
RAZOR WIRE SHRINE - The Power Of Negative Thinking
BAKERTON GROUP, THE - The Bakerton Group
UFYCH SORMEER - Crazy Middle Ages Cyborgs
OPUS DAI - Tierra Tragame
OXIPLEGATZ - Sidereal Journey

Plenty of good deals in Michigan for housing. Yay, do show pics!

And, Drew, yes, lots of stuff to do up in Minnesota. Most of it revolved around driving around in my buddy's '05 C5 'vette. Absolutely insane car. And he has found out that Doug Rippie Motorsports is right down the street from his house. I may need to go back and visit him really soon... My only complaint about the trip was that it was not nearly long enough.