Your last purchase??

DIRECTV channel listing

Yeah, the site says "DIRECTV now has the capacity for over 200 HD channels"...I have the Choice Xtra package and that has over 40 HD channels, you can see what's offered by scrolling down...more channels than I probably need, definitely not enough time to catch what I want to see, even with DVR ;)

200 HD channels?? :zombie:

Just ordered Jim Matheos's two solo CDs for dirt-cheap. Something to look forward to this week. :)

DIRECTV channel listing

Yeah, the site says "DIRECTV now has the capacity for over 200 HD channels"...I have the Choice Xtra package and that has over 40 HD channels, you can see what's offered by scrolling down...more channels than I probably need, definitely not enough time to catch what I want to see, even with DVR ;)

And service in US is 1080p, right? Only 1080i in Canada :( What a waste...

I have about 100 HD channels on my service right now, and a dual-tuner P(D)VR. It's definitely a nice treat!

Just got Pain of Salvation - Scarsick

Had really low expectations for this one but it's alrite if you give it a few runs, few nice gems on there, Cribcaged, Kingdom of Loss and Flame to a Moth. Hopefully Road Salt owns it.

And so it begins...

ME2.jpg

And so it begins...

ME2.jpg

I'm really loving this game so far!

Detective, yes I agree with you, unfortunately.:cry: The thing that really sold me on ME1 was the simple idea of exploring planets just for the hell of it. It seems like here, every undiscovered system plays some role in the main story. Which is fine, I guess, but it severely restricts how open ended the game is.

I was kind of hoping for an Oblivion "in space."

Oh well, that aside I'm really glad a decided to buy it! Totally worth it so far!

Received the following just the other day...

Dimension - Ego
Alkemyst - Through Painful Lanes
Ashent - Deconstructive
Pyramaze - Legend of the Bone Carver
Myrath - Desert Call
Dragonwyck - Born into Madness
ChaosWave - Dead Eye Dreaming
Avian - Ashes And Madness
Memoira - Memoira
Neverdream - Souls
Cloakwheel - The Crooked Path You've Drawn
Order of Nine - A Means To Know End
Six Minute Century - Time Capsules
Vendetta - Heretic Nation
Fountain of Tears - Fate
Twinspirits - The Forbidden City
Prymary - The Enemy Inside
Andromeda - The Immunity Zone
Narnia - Course of a Generation
Cloudscape - Global Drama
Perspective X - Shadow of Doubt

EDIT: Ah yes, and Mass Effect 2 is bad ass! Though, i'm starting to think its too short, I believe I'm almost done the game, that includes all side quests. Which is dissapointing...