Your last purchase??

that is cool for the nostalgia and tech effect. The snow machines themselves were cool but fell a bit short from other mid engine exotics in looks and performance. Gotta love the stainless skin though that makes them one of a kind and John Deloreans impact as a designer at Pontiac/GM is fabled.

Alright, bought some nerd shit online.

FFXIII (hoping it isn't TOO gay, though the FF franchise has gotten increasingly gayer over the last few games)
Guide for FFXIII (More for the stats than the walkthrough, but I'm sure I'll get bored of the crappy side quests)
Weapon Brown 3 issue bundle

Today I got a few goodies.

Final Fantasy XIII (for my PS3)

Eluveitie- Everything Remains as it Never Was
Dark Tranquillity- We are the Void

I'm on a early Pain of Salvation kick lately. I've purchased Entropia and thouroughly enjoying it. Now I'm awaiting the arrival of The Perfect Element and One Hour By The Silent Lake.

Well i came back from Hammerfest earlier today and i picked up some albums i wanted for awhile since i like to have hard copys if i can instead of downloaded ones: Sabaton - Art of War, Epica - Divine Conspiracy, Epica - Classical Conspiracy, Epica - Design Your Universe, Kamelot - The Expidtion and a Hammerfall Vynl. There my recent music purchases. As far as others purchases go i picked up FF XIII, just to tide me over until GOW III

A bunch of stuff...

Gorguts - Obscura (dunno why I put off buying this for so long)
Sieges Even - Life Cycle
Winds - Reflections of the I
Age of Silence - Acceleration
Conception - Parallel Minds
Cynic - Focus

such thoroughly enjoyable material...may as well fuse the old headphones to my skull at this rate, mmm?

(And you know what I didn't buy? The New Fates Warning because they're still not recording it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh)

Well i came back from Hammerfest earlier today and i picked up some albums i wanted for awhile since i like to have hard copys if i can instead of downloaded ones: Sabaton - Art of War, Epica - Divine Conspiracy, Epica - Classical Conspiracy, Epica - Design Your Universe, Kamelot - The Expidtion and a Hammerfall Vynl. There my recent music purchases. As far as others purchases go i picked up FF XIII, just to tide me over until GOW III

Ah, nice...I'm gonna start on FF XIII next week with a friend (heading home)

These came in yesterday.

Haken - Aquarius
Network - The Bible Says
Half Past Four - Rabbit In The Vestibule
Murphy Blend - First Loss