Your last purchase??

Maiden live (brave new world tour 2000) will forever be a very dear memory to me. There aren't many bands/artists that can pack a stadium in Sweden - Madonna, U2, Bruce Springsteen etc... and Maiden :D

I got tix for the previous date...Saturday July 17, west of Detroit at Pine Knob (I still call it that). This will be my first time seeing Maiden, same for my uncle, we're stoked :kickass:

It's a trip, expect nothing but awesome.

Saw them awhile back at Madison Square Garden with Dio and Motorhead. That show was phenomenal, if only for the power of Dio and Bruce in one night!

torsadeglass.jpg

fleches.jpg

Arcturus - Sideshow Symphonies

Trying to get into this band, the album was dirt cheap and I like the vocalist, so let's see...

Here's hoping they get back together and put on more shows.

Hellhammer on drums + smallish room = Quite the experience
They do seem like the sort of act who would be interesting live. It's a pity when you get into bands that have already disbanded. But oh well. If they did get back together, would it be with the old vocalist or the one on the Sideshow album? Because hearing the difference I like both, but the latter blows me away (Reminds me of Age of Silence but weirder and more melodic).

The Sham Mirrors is one of my favorite albums ever and I recommend it to anyone who likes unique and dynamic music.

So I've heard! After listening to a couple tracks I think I'd like this one as well. Long live Norway. :headbang:

Groceries for dinner: grilled chicken with homemade pesto sauce; roasted red potatoes with onions, garlic, and bell pepper; and steamed broccoli, carrots, and snap peas. And garlic bread. Gotta book it home after work to get going on it. And a first try of the new Goose Island Matilda.

Aight, got the Sham Mirrors! :) Gonna reserve it for when I can relax and listen all the way through.

A lot of overtime does allow for extra cds...

One Shot - Reforged
King, Kaki - Dreaming Of Revenge
Network - L N C
Network - Last Throw Of The Dice
Etheridge, John and Ric Sanders - 2nd Vision (BLOW OUT PRICE!)
Out Of Focus - Out Of Focus
Dust Connection, The - Trails
Present - Triskaidekaphobie|Le Posion Qui Rend Fou
Amorphous Androgynous - The Peppermint Tree & The Seeds Of Superconsciousness
Snake Oil - Uppercut Attitude Vol 1&2
One Shot - Vendredi 13
However - Sudden Dusk
Mars Hollow - Mars Hollow
Penny's Twisted Flavour - Sketches
Wuthering Heights - Salt
Wrong Object, The - Platform One
Concept Insomnia - Perpetuum Mobile