Your last purchase??

DoomsdayZach said:
I dunno, i think agalloch just has such a natural sound and beauty... some great acoustic passages. Plus when i was at Don's place, he said that the initial goal of Agalloch was to completely rip off Ulver's Bergtatt, so that is part of the appeal for me

Hmm I dont know what that is.. I've been playing this new album repeatedly since getting it yesterday - somehow I end up having to go off and do things about halfway through so I havent had a FULL listen yet, but so far I admit I am loving the second song..

and yes.. hmm it might be getting to be that time where I start trying to finish off my SyX collection..

So...i've listened to Ashes Against the Grain a few more times and have come to the conclusion that my first impressions were correct...still no movement in the trousers.

Borknager - Origin
Zero Hour - Specs....

I still haven't found the "magic" of Agalloch or Isis even after multiple spins..

3rd post about agalloch - i transferred it to my ipod to get a better listen and.. yeah I get it.. I'm in love now :lol: the music is SOOOO awesome!!! mellow, but heavy enough that you never get bored.. I've officially become a convert!

3rd post about agalloch - i transferred it to my ipod to get a better listen and.. yeah I get it.. I'm in love now :lol: the music is SOOOO awesome!!! mellow, but heavy enough that you never get bored.. I've officially become a convert!

Good for you....

What are your thoughts on the last track?

DEPRESSIVE AGE Lying In Wait
TENEBRE Electric Hellfire Kiss
LARS ERIC MATTSSON Eternity + 3 bonus tracks
RICHARD ANDERSSON The Ultimate Collection + 2 bonus
PENUMBRA Skandinavien
FATES WARNING Still Life 2CD
CODE OF PERFECTION Last Exit For the Lost
ROCKET SCIENTISTS Revolution Road 2CD
AGE OF REBELLION Ikarus Dream
GRAND MAGUS Grand Magus
MERCYFUL FATE Don't Break the Oath + 1 bonus
HAJI'S KITCHEN

Kamelot - One Cold Winter's Night (pre-order)
Anthropia - The Ereyn Chronicles Pt. I

Anthropia is some really impressive power prog from France...like a cross between Symph X and Rhapsody...highly recommended.