Your last purchase??

I concur. The only reason I'd ever get a guitar that lacks either anymore is if everything else was made exactly to my specs.

And the reason I say that is because I know for a fact taht I don't deserve any more guitars than I already have. (But I still look at prestige Ibanez's and say "Why don't I have one?")

I like the sleekness of the S series, but they don't make them with 24 Fret necks, do they? That Lo-TRS II trem is not the best either, just MHO...

New gear is always fun!

Blech! See above! :)

J-Dubya

True and true. I should have said S's are slightly better than RG's, RG's are still fantastic, but the S's fits me better. In my opinion anyway (I only have a cheap SA160QM) :) (Except for perhaps the prestiges, I was playing one the other day, almost bought it on the spot only I figured if I was going to get one, I'd get one of the natural finishes which they didn't have in store)

Lucky I didn't, because I've just bought my car. I pick it up in 30 mins and am busting to get out of work to pick it up. It's a R34 Skyline GTT 4 door sedan, and it's going to cost me a fortune :D

I like the sleekness of the S series, but they don't make them with 24 Fret necks, do they? That Lo-TRS II trem is not the best either, just MHO...

New gear is always fun!

Blech! See above! :)

J-Dubya
Do they make any RG's the same sleek style as the S Series? Because that would be my dream guitar.

I just bought a new bass drum head, and a Paiste PST5 China to replace my old one which was cracked to oblivion.

Oh yeah, and an Evans Torque Drum Key. That thing is awesome.

last thing I bought was an Opeth cloth poster from a local record store.. and I havent bought yet, but waiting on Amon Amarth's Wrath of the Norsemen dvd :headbang: - so I WILL be buying that asap.

God I love Japan!
My latest buy:
dsc00023bm2.jpg

You know what that is dude? That is a big fuck you to me. You know why?

Because that would match my chainmail so perfectly :p