Your last purchase??

i did :erk: 25 bucks. i had higher hopes for it. Live and learn eh?

Symx and Nevermore were the big draws for me, and nevermore's stuff wasn't even that great on the dvd. I've seen them live and they're such a hit or miss band live which is highly disappointing.

Just got my fuckin TWILIGHT ZONE box set. The entire series :headbang:

I also recently ordered:

The outer limits ORIGINAL SERIES (seasons 1 and 2, the only 2 there are)
Swallow the Sun - Hope (pre order comes with BOXERS!!!)
Swallow the Sun - Forgive Her cd single
Swallow the Sun - Don't Fall Asleep cd single
Swallow the Sun - Ghosts of Loss cd + dvd (this is the 4th copy of this cd i have... one promo, regular edition, vinyl, and now this. I still need the digipak)
Ablaze in Hatred - don't know the name of the cd, but it's good
Autopsy "Severed Survival" shirt
Amon Amarth - With Oden on our Side Vinyl
Sentenced - Burried Alive DVD

There might be more that i'm forgetting. Oh yeah...
Tarot - Crows Fly Black

This:

Caparison.jpg

J-Dubya

Son of a bitch! How much did that one cost?
I'm probably gonna buy a Horus sometime soon if I manage to land a job.

$999.99 + shipping from Japan. I placed one bid on it, and nobody else bid higher. It's the first production Applehorn, Aurora, or as IA calls it, "Disco".
Chipped binding on the headstock, and some rust on the trem. Probably replace the bridge, and see about having the binding fixed. I've always wanted to check out a Caparison, and this is the cheapest I've ever seen one. New Applehorns are like $2300! I have NO idea what this retailed for when it came out.. I'm trying to find out an answer to that question.....
Horus' are SWEET as well.......

J-Dubya

Cowbells are kinda pwnage I guess. My drummer just got an 8" splash cymbal though and it PWNS. It's so tiny compared to the rest of his drumset and it's so hilarious to look at it and then BOOM the rest of the drumset which is all huge and crap. It's probably my favorite cymbal now.