Your last purchase??

I love holiday gift certificates.

Today I bought the Guitar Grimoire - Chords & Voicing book, the Dream Theater - Scenes From a Memory tab book and a new guitar strap.

Last two things I boutght were Symphony X The divine wings of tragedy album
and Ayreon - The human equation album.

Got order number 1 from finland today
Swallow the sun - Ghost of Loss (cd / dvd) and Forgive Her single
Coldworker - the contaminated void
Tarot - Crows Fly Black
Ablaze in Hatred - Deceptive Awareness
Autopsy - Severed Survival t-shirt!!!!

I'd like to point out that the Swallow the Sun cd (ghost of loss) is the third copy of THAT ALBUM that i've purchased in the last month.

@ Zach - I know, 3-DISC SET!!!! For like, $45AUD. Johan Hegg is kinda sexy in that 'could-eat-small-children' sort of way :lol: I've only watched the first dvd so far but I thought it was pretty cool how he has this really mean viking image but then tells the crowd to stay safe and don't get hurt out there.. And how the hell do they manage to circular headbang so well without getting dizzy? I gotta practice more!!

@ Zach - I know, 3-DISC SET!!!! For like, $45AUD. Johan Hegg is kinda sexy in that 'could-eat-small-children' sort of way :lol: I've only watched the first dvd so far but I thought it was pretty cool how he has this really mean viking image but then tells the crowd to stay safe and don't get hurt out there.. And how the hell do they manage to circular headbang so well without getting dizzy? I gotta practice more!!
On a scale of 1-10, how much does the fate of the world depend on me buying this dvd?

Oh, by the way...

Today i got in the mail the new Sentenced DVD and...

PICT0374.jpg

PICT0377.jpg