Your last purchase??

No, he's Bennet from Commando!!

photocommando2.jpg

I need suggestions as to which Helloween album to buy first.... I've wanted to check them out for awhile, but something else has always grabbed my attention.

Post some please.

Got them, haven't started listening yet. Waiting til Tenacious D finishes playing...

GIANT SQUID - Metridium Fields
MERCENARY - The Hours That Remain (CD/DVD)
ANTIQUUS - Eleutheria
ELECTRO QUARTERSTAFF - Gretzky

What's written on the guitar?

It's signed by Anchang from Sex Machineguns, cept he uses his real name Koji when doing autographs.
dsc00033ps9.jpg

eas2.jpg

Specs:
MODEL :EDWARDS E-AS-II 145SMBODY :AlderNECK :MapleFINGERBOARD :Ebony , 24fretsSCALE :648mm(Long)NUT :Lock NutJOINT :Bolt-onBRIDGE :Floyd RosePICKUPS :(Front)EH-1AF
(Rear)EH-1ARCOLOR :BlackPRICE :152,250yen (Include TAX) with Hard Case

The model I REALLY wanted was the Edwards Kiko Louriero model....
e-kl-160se.jpg

BODY :(Top) Figued Maple
(Back) MahoganyNECK :Hard Maple 3PFINGERBOARD :Ebony , 27frets (12fret-27fret scalloped)INLAY :Kiko Loureiro at 24fretSCALE :25.5 inch (648mm)NUT (width) :Lock Nut (42mm/R2)JOINT :Neck-thru-bodyBRIDGE :Floyd RosePICKUPS :(Front) Seymour Duncan SHR-1n
(Rear) Seymour Duncan TB-14CONTROL :Master Volume , Master Tone (w/Coil split)
3 Way PU Selector SwitchCOLOR :See Thru BluePRICE :168,000yen (Include TAX)

:OMG: The Sex Machine Guns are awesome!! :lol: It's like a japanese version of Megadeth mixed with hair metal, and it's amazing! But it would've been more awesome if you got this one:
marble.jpg

:lol:

:OMG: The Sex Machine Guns are awesome!! :lol: It's like a japanese version of Megadeth mixed with hair metal, and it's amazing! But it would've been more awesome if you got this one:
marble.jpg

:lol:

Well THAT one is way more expensive and had to be custom ordered, but I do like the Edwards version of his basic red V, I like how the body is arch type.

And BTW that Anchang guitar was a big POINTY fuck you to you :p I kid!:)

I just remembered that my Sex Machine Guns collection is 0, when it should be 100%.

Recent purchases:

Tickets to the Aussie Floyd Show (it was a FANTASTIC show :kickass: )
Bought a zip-hoodie at thei merchandise stand
Adagio - Dominate
Tickets to a local band gig, oh how I hate that metalcore fad.
Bought my girlfriend an Opeth T-shirt
I'm sure there's other stuff since my last post here (which is quite some time ago) but I'm too lazy to look through my stuff.