Your last purchase??

The Dubmobile croaked 2 days ago, new transmission=1500 USD.
Truck had 193000 miles on it, now driving a 2004 Chevy Impala....
Car payments begin anew next month, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

J-Dubya

^^ car payments are never-ending i think... when your car is paid off it shits itself, necessitating a "new" vehicle. i use public transport at the moment... too broke to get/run a car of any sort, except maybe a matchbox car...

^^ car payments are never-ending i think... when your car is paid off it shits itself, necessitating a "new" vehicle. i use public transport at the moment... too broke to get/run a car of any sort, except maybe a matchbox car...

If I had public transportation available, I'd definately use it. I had no payments for the last 2 years, but dumped about $1800 in it in the last 18 months. The kiss of death was taking off the collision coverage, which I did about 2 months ago..... :erk: Oh well, must have vehicle.........

J-Dubya

If I had public transportation available, I'd definately use it. I had no payments for the last 2 years, but dumped about $1800 in it in the last 18 months. The kiss of death was taking off the collision coverage, which I did about 2 months ago..... :erk: Oh well, must have vehicle.........

J-Dubya

Hey Dub, but you own a Caparison" I A " model that you got a few months ago right??,let me know if you need to sell it.:saint:

Is that any good??? It looks like a pretty cool album...

If you don't mind me answering that question before he does.....I think it's killer. Great arrangements, killer tunes, killer playing, great production, blah blah....My only complaint is that Kelly's vocals are bit much for me at times, but now that he's gone I'm really excited to hear them with the new guy. I think Bobby would benefit from some better keyboard patches too. I enjoy Rusty's solo stuff, but I enjoy him MUCH more with Outworld. He seems to have finally found a balance beween going all out with his chops and still retaining a lot of musicality. I think that's combination of him learning/growing a lot since his solo album came out and doing a great job at adapting to a band situation as opposed to a solo approach. It's definitely worth buying.

I bought a new guitar yesterday.
Fernandes with a Sustainer on the neck position and an EMG 81 on bridge. So far I really enjoy it (the Sust. pickup is awesome) and it's got a clearly metal oriented sound which is perfect. Price was ca $700.
The only drawback I've stumbled upon is the double locking tremolo - not the best to be found - but I wouldn't expect all the hardware to be top notch in this price category.

Hey Dub, but you own a Caparison" I A " model that you got a few months ago right??,let me know if you need to sell it.:saint:

Whoops sorry about the post edit dude! my mouse clicks can't keep up with my mind tonight! I didn't edit anything, for the record, just hit "edit" and typed this response in:

Around a month or so ago...... Unless I lose my job, all my gear is staying with me! (The Cap will be the LAST to go! ) :)
It has a brand new bridge on it, I had to really work on the frets to get them cleaned up/polished again. I found my card reader this morning, so I should be able to get a "family portrait" pic up in the guitras thread soon!

J-Dubya