Your last purchase??

TRIOSPHERE Onwards
SABBAT History of a Time To Come
NEVERMORE The Politics Of Ecstasy (remastered)
PAIN OF SALVATION - Scarsick
PARAGON OF BEAUTY - Comfort Me, Infinity
NOEKK - The Water Sprite

A shelf for my DVDs as well as more dvds:
The Illusionist
Super Troopers (replacement)
Dane Cook's Tourgasm
Resident Evil
Resident Evil Apocalypse
Die Hard Trillogy

I haven't bought movies in a while, so why not?

I haven't been to SunCoast or any of the more specialty movie stores, but I'm having issues finding Super Troopers locally. What a GREAT movie!

J-Dubya

Hahaha, i think i'll watch that movie tonight. Holy shit. Though i don't know what i'm going to do with my night because i just bought:

Resident Evil 4 - GameCube.

Edit: By the way, i saw super troopers at target for about 9 bucks, which is still well within reasonable price for such a fantastic movie. I'm sure best buy would have it for cheaper too. Suncoast always charges up the ass for movies so i avoid it myself.

Sweet, this arrived in the mail today:
arcturus_ticket.jpg

Nice. I want to go too:erk:

If you got one with the screwed up 5.1 DTS track, you can send the disk to Century Media for a replacement.
guess i should watch it then to find out.... and if it screwed, i'll just take it back to my friendly cd shop... costs too much for us poor aussies to send things back to the states... or england, now that i look at the back of the case...

Sonata Arctica - For the Sake of Revenge
Scar Symmetry - Pitch Black Progress
Artension - Into the Eye of the Storm
Deadsoul Tribe - The Dead Word

that scar symmetry album is pretty sweet, the songwriting isnt all that great but the guitar work is awesome! seeing them live on march 31st!