Your last purchase??

I just bought WDADU by DT and I'm listening to it right now. It kicks so much ass!! :headbang: I can't believe it! Especially Ytse Jam. I don't know yet about the ones after that.
I lol'ed at the band's 80's-90's look in the booklet.

Also, I bought DWoT last week. Until that time I only had the songs downloaded and my laptop crashed in December. It's good to be able to listen to all these songs after two months of not hearing these songs.

Especially the end of The Human Equation... almost like a big "Fuck you" after the two discs :lol:
I laughed my ass off at the end of the Human Equation!! It was like "My god, I can't believe how awesome this album was!! It was so amazing!! I can't believe it's over.... Wait, which album was I listening to again?"

You can either buy the cd's seperately or you can buy the dvd which comes with the cds.
The Stream of Passion dvd is worth checking out as well...some cool takes on Ayreon songs on that too.

Here's pics:

bathtubshitter1.jpg

bathtubshitter2.jpg

Wow, I got an awesome bargain today!!! A Charvel/Jackson Randy Rhoads style axe for only a smidgeon of what it is probably worth... It was one of those things that I probably wasn't looking to buy, but it was just too good an opportunity to pass up... It plays amazingly well, and especially the neck p/u (some kind of charvel p/u, not quite sure exactly) sounds awesome!!! I'll post pics in the not too distant future when I get it all cleaned up and in prime condition...

Oh snap, I totally forgot those comics were coming out! Guess I'll have to make a run to the comic store tomorrow...how much are they?

I ordered it via Finnish Stephen King discussion forum. The final sum was 6 euros.

Great books. I'm reading the series again and am on "Wolves of the Calla".

Yeah, it is. One of the best stories ever. I hope no one will ruin it by making a movie.