Your last purchase??

If someone is going to do it I hope they won't turn it into another CGI-wankfest like Star Wars (episodes I-III.) Even the LOTR-trilogy had too much CGI used. But it was probably the cheaper way to do it.

edit: and yes, it has to be at least six or seven movies.

I think it could be made into a kickass series of films, but some of the logistics might be difficult...like getting the actor who plays Roland to commit to six films...then again, the Harry Potter films have been pretty successful in that regard, so maybe that bodes well as a precedent.

I think it could be made into a kickass series of films, but some of the logistics might be difficult...like getting the actor who plays Roland to commit to six films...then again, the Harry Potter films have been pretty successful in that regard, so maybe that bodes well as a precedent.

They wouldn't have any problems with aging either, so that problem would be easy.

Well they might have to replace Jake once the actor gets too old.
If someone is going to do it I hope they won't turn it into another CGI-wankfest like Star Wars (episodes I-III.) Even the LOTR-trilogy had too much CGI used. But it was probably the cheaper way to do it.

edit: and yes, it has to be at least six or seven movies.

I doubt that much will be needed.

It's my over optimistic estimation. A trilogy would do fine movie-wise but you have to cut the plot. On the other hand, King writes lots of things that happen in the minds of the protagonists, things that don't necessarily affect the main plot.

Agalloch/Nest split pic LP

Opeth - Morningrise 2LP

Edit: i have to add pics... i know y'all are probably sick by now, but this is fucking beautiful artwork here.

Side Agalloch (and postcard)
SideAgalloch.jpg

Side Nest (and postcard)
SideNest.jpg

I found these in a used bin...

ANGRA Aurora Consurgens
ELDRITCH Portrait of the Abyss Within
EVERGREY Monday Morning Apocalypse + 1 bonus digi
THERION Crowning of Atlantis
PROMETHEAN Somber Regards
MERCYFUL FATE Melissa (remastered edition w/ gold disc)

246084.jpg

412261.jpg

Neck: Dimarzio PAF-7
Bridge: Dimarzio X2N-7

I've seriously fallen in love with this pickup combination in my 6 string that I really just HAD to get it for my 7 string also. Supposedly, there's a pair of Dimarzio Blaze's in my 7 string, but I really don't believe that. They sound weak and powerless, almost like somebody actually loosened the coils on it. So I'm getting these dropped in it so I can have both of my axes sing the same song.