Your last purchase??

Krakatau said:
Heavy Machinery just arrived today. :worship: :kickass: Still waiting for Fission to arrive. :Smokin:

Anders is so crazy on Heavy Machinery! I think I'm going to order Red Shift. Even thoug I'm not a drummer and know jack shit about drumming, it sounds like it's a really adventerous album.

Awesome! Andres is a really good drummer. Jens' solos on there are definitely up there with Holdsworths'. The bass player is insane on HM. I have Andres Johansson's album Shukta. It's all percusive instruments from all around the world. It's so crazy and weird sounding sometimes though, that it almost gets annoying. Andres' is a very versatile drum player. Oh, and Fission is just as good or better than Heavy Machinery so look forward to it.

karelrulez said:
I always thought Lightbulb Sun is far superior to Stupid Dream.

Porcupine Tree is so cool that way. Each album they've put out, IS Porcupine Tree, yet they all have different styles, feelings and themes. Having said that I think mostly all of their albums are superior to one another and it's the listener that decides which one is the best, in their opinion.

I don't really have a favorite PT album, one minute I think In Absentia, then The Sky Moves Sideways, or Signify, next I'm all into Recordings. Stupid Dream, and Lightbulb Sun, and even On the Sunday of Life...

Maybe it's just me, but thats how I look at things pretaining to PT, it's one of my favorite bands. :headbang: :cool:

recently bought

Adagio - Underworld

Redemption - The Fullness of Time

... and after searching a 3/4 year ... VAUXDVIHL - TO DIMENSION LOGIC

Str-Visions.jpg

This is a good fucking album.

Ptah Khnemu said:
Str-Visions.jpg

This is a good fucking album.

Yeah! Great album. I'd buy it if I could find it around here.

Noble Viking said:
Oh, and Fission is just as good or better than Heavy Machinery so look forward to it.

Fission has just arrived and you're right, man! This is possibly even better than Heavy Machinery. It feels cool having rare, super awesome albums like these lol.

Krakatau said:
Yeah! Great album. I'd buy it if I could find it around here.

Fission has just arrived and you're right, man! This is possibly even better than Heavy Machinery. It feels cool having rare, super awesome albums like these lol.

Sweet. I knew they'd come quickly. :headbang: I've seen Stratovarius visions at Best Buy before.

I just picked up the new Tool album too, and I tried to like it, but...I really don't..Its just not the same old Tool and Maynard sounds totally different too me, I dunno, mabie he's burn't out or something but his voice is so weird on this album.

Its heavier though, i'll give it that..