Your last purchase??

Just bought Lacuna Coil - Karmacode (cd) and Sonata Arctica- For the Sake of Revenge (cd+dvd) for $23 total on Amazon..couldn't pass on that deal.

As far as music I can listen to now, my sons & I ventured up to Grand Rapids yesterday to get out of the house for a while, & I bought the latest Elvenking cd at Vertigo Music yesterday..so far, I like it a lot after the first spin.

Pharoah said:
Rainy day, home alone for the weekend....the CD came. :kickass:
So...I perservered thru it, even the moaning woman part. Too freaking weird for me. Many moons ago, we would get high and listen to "head" music like this. Ok, I'll put it aside for a good year. My son just gave me new Evergrey. I'll check that out ........
after I'm past my psychotic episode from that Green Carnation segment
yikes.gif

YaaaaEeeeeOoooooWaaaaaEeeeeeAhhhhhhOhhhhhh
shades of Yoko Ono.

Sorry to hear that, man! I was hoping you'd get some joy out of it. Other than that creepy part, the rest is pretty good... you don't like it? Not much stellar musicianship, or anything like that, but just some good tunes.

Montu Sekhmet said:
Bought the new coheed and cambria cd. Hate it, the singer needs to go die.

I'd be more than happy to kill him for you.... unless you wanna do it. Then I'd still do it for you.

Ptah Khnemu said:
I'd be more than happy to kill him for you.... unless you wanna do it. Then I'd still do it for you.

:heh: I'll do it. With a very sharp pair of scissors. AND i'll get there first.

Oh yeah I forgot I bought the new Evergrey a little before those I just listed above. Kinda forgot about it since it isn't too great. It is ok but prob their worst album imo.

MrFast said:
Thorns, I own every Rush release to date. So I guess I have enough Rush CDs... But the only reason is that there aren't any left for me to experience..
No. Even if you own every Rush release 3 times each, you still dont own enough Rush albums.