Your last purchase??

do you like folk (of the celtic variety) at all?
>For All We Shared, The Spirit Of Autumn Past

do you like prog?
>Glass Shadows, Passengers, Heart Full Of Sky

Well, I'm not sure if I like celtic folk so maybe I will give The spirit of autumn past and glass shadows a listen. Looks like I now have an excuse to make another Laser CD binge purchase.:lol:

Crack The Sky:
Saftey in Numbers remaster different vocalist, bet I dont like it as much

I was totally wrong, this is even better. Much better tone, fuller, thicker and vocals are better. Its the bands origional writer/co-writer vocalist, who wrote some songs for but did not perform on the album or tour. So 29 years after the fact he lays down the vocal tracks.

Yamaha APX700

IMG_3976.jpg

Imo Mostly Autumn's best album is Passengers, Storms over still water is great also, but you def need to get the spirit of autumn past and for all we shared and the last bright light, fuck just get all there albums :lol:, so many classic songs, the gap is too wide, mother nature, evergreen, heroes never die, carpe diem, i could go on on , saw them a few weeks back in edinburgh, they were fantastic!!!

Zero Hour- Dark Deceiver
Slava Grigoryan & Al Slavik- Continental Shift
Ralph Towner- Timeline
Ultimate Baroque- The Essential Masterpieces (for my mum, so keep it a secret... ;) )

EDIT: Forgot to mention also a ticket to MGT- Wolfgang Muthspiel, Slava Grigoryan & Ralph Towner at Her Majesty's Theatre in August... :cool:

Lamentations is pretty good, but it's kind of boring. Almost the whole thing is from damnation and a few songs from Deliverance and BWP. I love Damnation, but I also enjoy their other stuff which is mostly absent on lamentations.

Cool, how does it sound, Dan? I've heard it has great range, but never actually heard one before.

yeah man, it sounds killer! Huge range, and the contour control is a great addition, I actually brought it back a little, cos on the normal 'Steve' mode, it just shrieks! But I love the concept of the pedal, just step on to play, step off to stop, and it keeps a really thick, lead tone which I couldn't seem to get from a crybaby or other similar stuff...

yeah man, it sounds killer! Huge range, and the contour control is a great addition, I actually brought it back a little, cos on the normal 'Steve' mode, it just shrieks! But I love the concept of the pedal, just step on to play, step off to stop, and it keeps a really thick, lead tone which I couldn't seem to get from a crybaby or other similar stuff...

Optical switching FTW! Best wah out there!