Your last purchase??

$550.00 in textbooks for school. The kicker being, I ordered them new through the Barnes and Noble at my school. Right afterwards I came across a used bookstore that had all of my books for a lot less..:puke::cry:

$550.00 in textbooks for school. The kicker being, I ordered them new through the Barnes and Noble at my school. Right afterwards I came across a used bookstore that had all of my books for a lot less..:puke::cry:

Yeah dude, never use that B&N shit. I'm so thankful my books only totaled up to around $200 this semester...

Musically though: had to rebuy the Odyssey because my brother ruined mine... :mad:

Eldon Thompson - The Divine Talisman

The third book in a trilogy by a new author...excellent stuff. After finishing A Feast For Crows, I was wondering what to tackle next, and I wanted to stay within the fantasy genre. It was fortuitous that a gal at work happened to show me a book she got at the used bin at Barnes & Noble, The Crimson Sword (the first book in the series)...looked interesting so I checked it out, and glad I did. I love the characters/creatures and the fast-paced nature of the storyline. This actually made for a refreshing break from GRRM and his many subplots and characters and super epic scope...which is all good, but a variety in styles can be a good thing. Anyway, I highly recommend :)

9780060741549.jpg

I finally bought Moonsorrow - V: Hävitetty. Money well spend.

Oh, also I got Queensrÿche - Greatest Hits earlier. Bought it used for 2€!

Two cans of Karhu (good Finnish beer)
1kg of oat flakes
Wintersun
Opeth - Ghost Reveries Special Edition
MacGyver Seasons 5,6
The X-Files Seasons 7,8,9