Your last purchase??

Plenty of good deals in Michigan for housing
Yep, good ole depressed economy + housing bust = buyer's market :) It's not a mansion, only about 750 square feet, but it's modern (only 20 years old, 13 yrs younger than me!), nice quiet neighborhood, much closer to work/family/friends, and the price is right (about 52K)...so between a nice down payment and my 800 credit score (should get me a low interest rate), my monthly mortgage payment will be quite low. I'll post pics of the inside once I move in and have my own crap in there ;)

Front
Front.jpg

Front angled
FrontAngled.jpg

Wider angle
FrontAngled2.jpg

Garage...my own man cave!
Garage.jpg

Backyard (the seller has some cart or something in the foreground)
Backyard.jpg

Looking down driveway to the street
DownDrivewayToStreet.jpg

I just bought Sonata Arctica - The Days of Grays.

Didn't even know they had a new album coming out until I saw it in the store.

The Notties- Poor Traits (local band...really good friends with 3/5 members, great disc...kind of an indie rock thing but with lots of great floyd/zeppelin influences in all the right places)

Marillion- Happiness is the Road Vol. 2

Also, at one of the sweet local record stores here in town I found a promo copy of Happiness is the Road (both discs in cardboard bifold with some press info on it)...not sure if it's rare or anything, but it was mint and I only paid 2.95 for it, so I figure it was a good find either way.

CD...I haven't really come across any Marillion vinyl that I've been to interested in here in the cities. One of the places I go to has a copy of Script for a Jester's Tear on vinyl (I think it might actually still be sealed...but if not I know it's at least in great condition) but that's all I can recall at the moment.

CD...I haven't really come across any Marillion vinyl that I've been to interested in here in the cities. One of the places I go to has a copy of Script for a Jester's Tear on vinyl (I think it might actually still be sealed...but if not I know it's at least in great condition) but that's all I can recall at the moment.
Seasons End is on vinyl. :)

I'd love to have any of the recent ones though

3rd World Electric - Kilimanjaro Secret Brew (Digipak)
Larsson, Lalle - Weaveworld
Floodline - Beneath The Waves
Zevious - After The Air Raid
Futures End - Memoirs Of A Broken Man
Resonance Room - Unspoken