Your last purchase??

let me put it this way man: when you graduate university, there's a target average income for most entry level jobs in a given discipline right? I've now got 3 years of experience + 1 year of experience doing someone else's job on top of mine + saving the company's ass for 2 years.

I make less than that target intro salary, STILL.

Trying to bust my ass to climb the ladder dude. I have to, whether I want to or not. I can't continue to support me + wife + unemployed parents who need help.

Uni isn't for everyone and damn if I didn't wish I didn't have the huge debt of it over my head! Enjoy the sweet beers :headbang:

damn mark, I wish there were such a thing as a bonus, raise, even cost of living at my company.

Bonus, performance increase and accurate cost of living increases are a thing of the past in my company and unfortunately most these days. My corporation has a policy that there must be a cost of living increase every 2 years. Ok, we're all plagued by increases in gas, energy and food prices, etc...so, since when in the hell has cost of living been under 2%. The execs sure get their bonuses and pat themselves on the back while we continue to make less money considering the increases in daily living expenses. Makes me sick.:puke:

let me put it this way man: when you graduate university, there's a target average income for most entry level jobs in a given discipline right? I've now got 3 years of experience + 1 year of experience doing someone else's job on top of mine + saving the company's ass for 2 years.

I make less than that target intro salary, STILL.

Based from the attitude that you've shown out here this isn't surprising at all...

Good luck and find some self help books... You'll be surprised how a different attitude can change your situation...

Trying to bust my ass to climb the ladder dude. I have to, whether I want to or not. I can't continue to support me + wife + unemployed parents who need help.

Uni isn't for everyone and damn if I didn't wish I didn't have the huge debt of it over my head! Enjoy the sweet beers :headbang:

Don't you keep buying all these special addition records???

yeah, I do. When I can. You should see the list of things I want to buy but don't because I don't have the money. It's much longer. I don't have any credit card debt. AT ALL. I don't think I need any self help other than helping myself to sustain my family and move up to better things. When I say I'm broke, it's because I don't have that money in the bank. Loans to family members come from checking.

I don't see what this has to do with the topic though, dude.

I wish you all the best "dude" since you have a way out of what you're complaining about I trust you will accomplish the same goal that I did....

Based from the attitude that you've shown out here this isn't surprising at all...

Good luck and find some self help books... You'll be surprised how a different attitude can change your situation...

Does being a dickhead count as a good attitude? :rolleyes:

I have nothing but respect for Ken's attitude, and none for the one you displayed here.

On topic: Coffee and muffins.

Shove that holier than thou, self help attitude up your ass, your head could use the company.

I just bought Mitochondrion - Parasignosis.

I was just trying to offer Ken some advice since he complained about his current life's rut which is bad enough to bring his issues out here. I mean really this is the place for that?

My time spent out here hasn't been plesent with Ken and what I would call HIS "holier than thou" attitude and I thrilled that some of you haven't experienced that side of him but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

Any of you want to think that your life's situation are just going to change and get better without putting in some self help attitude adjustments then I feel sorry for you and I also have to laugh at how some of you took my advice as being negative and not constructive... Shame of you people!

That's WTF Gentleman of the Snow!

Mekong Delta - Lurking Fear
Pineapple Thief - Someone here is Missing
....And you will Know us by the Trail of Dead - Tao of the Dead