Your latest album purchases?

Midnight In Winter said:
It's even harder to get a copy of Woods II

I ordered a copy of 'Pursuit of the Sun...' from amazon about six weeks ago (expecting it to arrive really soon). I just checked, and they're still selling it for $18.98 US.

SeanNZ said:
I ordered a copy of 'Pursuit of the Sun...' from amazon about six weeks ago (expecting it to arrive really soon). I just checked, and they're still selling it for $18.98 US.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY

Today I picked up Corrupted - Llenandose de Gusanos.

I'd known of Corrupted for years but hadn't heard anything by them until I saw them live a few months ago in Japan, it was one of the most brutally crushing things I'd ever seen/heard. So I bought their latest album (El Mundo Frio) at the gig and I couldn't stop listening to it, so I had to get this other one. Although unless you're somewhat partial to sludge/doom/drone it might be a bit tedious, heh.

Iron Maiden - A Matter Of Life And Death cd+dvd
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Riders On The Storm cd box (ltd. 500 copies)
Chrome Division - Doomsday Rock N´ Roll cd

AshDLS said:
Today I picked up Corrupted - Llenandose de Gusanos.

I'd known of Corrupted for years but hadn't heard anything by them until I saw them live a few months ago in Japan, it was one of the most brutally crushing things I'd ever seen/heard. So I bought their latest album (El Mundo Frio) at the gig and I couldn't stop listening to it, so I had to get this other one. Although unless you're somewhat partial to sludge/doom/drone it might be a bit tedious, heh.

i actually have that album..on my computer that is..

i dont usually listen to it, but its absolutely CRUSHING when i do! :) at least the first disc is. the 2nd does get a little too tedious.

Just arrived:

Agalloch - Ashes Against The Grain
In The Woods... - Omnio
Green Carnation - The Acoustic Verses
Crash OST - Music By Mark Isham

I'm pleased.

Pale-Folklore said:
i actually have that album..on my computer that is..

i dont usually listen to it, but its absolutely CRUSHING when i do! :) at least the first disc is. the 2nd does get a little too tedious.

Argh, I've only listened to it once so far, I've been lazy, argh.

The second disc might be a good one to fall asleep to actually... I don't mean that in an insulting way or anything though, hehe.

Ulver - Bergtatt.

I can't beleive that I found a place that does not exclusively sell metal, and almost has the entire Ulver discography among other things.

Trows said:
Ulver - Bergtatt.

I can't beleive that I found a place that does not exclusively sell metal, and almost has the entire Ulver discography among other things.

AH! where do you live?

bergtatt is one of my all time favourite albums!

Pale-Folklore said:
AH! where do you live?

bergtatt is one of my all time favourite albums!

I'm down here in Australia. Bergtatt is one of my favourite albums ever awell, which is why I bought it the moment I saw it. I had actually been looking for it a while back but to no avail, then just came across it.

i've just had it burned for quite a while now, and i WILL buy it as soon as i see it for a REASONABLE PRICE...i've only seen it once for about 30 dollars plus tax..ridiculous...

nattens madrigal is also GREAT but a little too hard on the ears sometimes (especially if you're listening to it in headphones)!

Just today I finally got my Opera IX albums, they're awesome :)

In addition to those, I got and Agalloch AATG sticker that came with them :)

Pale-Folklore said:
i've just had it burned for quite a while now, and i WILL buy it as soon as i see it for a REASONABLE PRICE...i've only seen it once for about 30 dollars plus tax..ridiculous...

nattens madrigal is also GREAT but a little too hard on the ears sometimes (especially if you're listening to it in headphones)!

I got it cheap, $17aud (13 usd).

Also love Nattens Madrigal, and every other album out by Ulver (and most of garms other projects). I never found nattens /that/ hard on the ears.