Your latest G.A.S. purchases

BeesNeez LuLu Fet Small Diaphram Condensers

http://www.beesneezmicrophones.com.au/lulu_fet.htm

Apparently the LuLu and Neumann Km84 sound amazingly alike. The main notable difference is the output of the LuLu is around 2db hotter which is due to the transoformer in the mic. Can't wait to test them out!

BeesNeez_Lulu_Fet.jpg

betwqsqb2kkgrhqqokiwery.jpg

Yamaha LS6.
I learnt about it the first time in ParsonsMatt thread, then read great reviews... and found it used in mint condition for 300€!!!

Here's my final amp and cabinet pictures until I get my Fortin Natas and Fortin Custom Marshall that I have on order in about a year. As you can see, I have the headshell for the Marshall already (if you guys ever need headshell/tolex work, Splawn Amplifiers by far do the cleanest work, have the quickest turnaround time, and have the best pricing- ordered that headshell Monday, got it today, and it cost $225.00 with free shipping).

Final%20Amps.jpg

Final%20Cabinets.jpg

cubase5.jpg

Sold my soul and picked it up. Reaper was just giving my system shit for some reason, so I opted for Cubase. So far it's far easier to move around in them I expected! Super Stoked....

cubase 5 box

Sold my soul and picked it up. Reaper was just giving my system shit for some reason, so I opted for Cubase. So far it's far easier to move around in them I expected! Super Stoked....

If you have literally any questions or run into any problems, hit me up! I know this thing like the back of my hand at this point.

what made you choose this SSD!?
good reviews? i need one also and i
am not sure if i should go for intel or samsung.

Intel is very consistent in speed, their controller is very good for long-term use (supports TRIM), and I won't use the SSD for writing (recording) much data, so I chose an MLC drive instead of SLC. I'll use the drive for the OS and apps, and store data on HDDs. It's also faster to write on them, so it's the perfect combination with the best of both worlds :)