Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Biyang AD-10 Delay
AD-10+Delay+Web+1.jpg

Really fucking ugly hahahah

Fuck, i was gonna say that thing better sound beast! hahaha

I just picked up a Splawn 2x12 cabinet and put some Vintage 30's in there. Also got a Avatone CR-14 ribbon mic. Next up quad core and Windows 7 64 bit should arrive tomorrow!

ahhaha

saw some videos on youtube, sounds pretty nice, i'll tell when I have it here...also..for 32£...:kickass:
At least is made with quality components (wima capacitors) and really well build, I have an overdrive-distortion pedal
Metal-End.jpg
And sounds really good!

This one actually looks pretty nice :D

The Overstayer Compressors I ordered have finally been sent out. Can't wait to get them. Will be doing some serious pump-action drum mixes in the near future.

Dude thats freakin awesome! Definitely post some thoughts on them. Also, let us know if you run some vox through them with the dirt engaged and how it sounds.

One of these so my headphones don't sit on the floor when not in use.
207104.jpg

One of these to stay in my room for vocals
108813.jpg

Four of these for micing drums
613954_800.jpg

One of these for micing kick drums
104915.jpg

And a pair of these for overheads!
165104.jpg

Now, if I can sell my Pod XT, I can get Pod Farm 2 Platinum and a smaller rack case

Ive just gone a bit nutts in the last couple of months and bought:

Black Lion Audio modded Motu 24io
Engl 530 Preamp
Bugera 333XL Head
Boss NS-50 Pro Noise suppressor
Trigger Platinum
Ampeg SVT-5 Pro Bass Amp
Mesa Boogie 1516 Bass Cabinet

....oops

saber01.jpg

Ibanez S7320

My first seven stringer :)

BareKnuckle Painkiller in bridge and Miracle Man in the neck. Previous owner conditioned/dyed Fingerboard 10 times until it was mega dark and smooth. Came with a DiMarzio ClipLock strap and sick hardshell case. And apparently has a thinner, faster neck then the ordinary S7320 (can't confirm... but it definitely feels noticeably better than the one I tried in the store way back).