Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Oog, and I just realized there's no way to adjust the intonation - hope you're not planning on tuning her away from standard! :erk:

I'm so gonna take this baby to baritone country and use it in my prog-death band. :loco:

I'll most likely be using this solely in Eb... everything's fine. ;)

a few days ago the weber mass III, 150W has arrived,
Mass.jpg

and last week, a shure sm57 + k&m mic-stand
Shure.jpg

Damn man, everything looks more pristine in Austria. If you had that gear delivered here it would be coated in a nice layer of red dust :)

Nice work though. Will that Weber Mass allow for impulse recording with power amp saturation?

Damn man, everything looks more pristine in Austria. If you had that gear delivered here it would be coated in a nice layer of red dust :)

Nice work though. Will that Weber Mass allow for impulse recording with power amp saturation?
thank you!! we dont have any desert around here, thats a plzs, but still alot of dust in the air too :(..all this equpiment is new, so it looks like it, but in year its a different picture :)
At the end, i hope that my mixes will be same pristine than these photos, and there is still so much to learn for me, but i look forward :)

with the weber mass, i raised the volume really high on the amp and the output sound from the speaker was still confortable, but to me it sounded like there is a cloak hanging in front of the speaker when the mass was activated.. still much to tweak, but at the moment, i go straight to the cab again, and the amp main volume at a lower level.. sounds better (more presence, more direct) to me.
Since i´m totally unexperienced about making impulses and details about it, i cannot really answer your question.

cheers
chris

DSC00060.jpg

A very "special" Tube Screamer. It's a few years old 808 reissue modified by Rob Keeley, before the batch of 1980's JRC4558D chips he had ran out... some people say that this guy almost sound better than the original. I start recording guitars tomorrow, so we'll see! Very happy about this pedal despite being a drummer :zombie:

I got this for free Sunday for selling a guitar for a friend. It's the closest thing to a gear purchase I'll probably get this year since I'm about to buy a house. I bought a 2101 new when they came out in '93. Sold it years ago. Really liking this one. Put JJ 12AX7's in it, really helped a LOT.

digitech_gsp2101_multifx.gif