Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Sweet purchase man... I have the ASP008! How's the harmonic distortion feature (or whatever it is)? I think its pretty cool to have that on such a clean pre. Variable impedence can literally save your life on boomy toms or super crispy cymbals too!

I literally just purchased it from Coerti0n tonight! Will give it a good run through when I recieve it and report back! :headbang:

Btw the Mico dosen't have variable impedence

Oops. Picking this up next week. Instantly fell in love with the feel of the neck.
I hope my wallet forgives me.

1998 DK2M
54472_l.jpg

:D

Oops. Picking this up next week. Instantly fell in love with the feel of the neck.
I hope my wallet forgives me.

1998 DK2M
54472_l.jpg

:D

Ohh man , NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
The Dinky range of the Pro series are fucking killer guitars. My mate has a DK2S (only difference between that the fretboard is rosewood and it has a H/S/S pickup config, with Sustainiac neck pickup) which I used to play heaps because I was at his house all the time.
Fucking fell in love with it.

Thanks Harry, Forceps and Ermz.
I really didn't think I'd go back to a guitar with a floyd and anything other than Mahogany/ Ebony, but this one played too well not to pass up.

Got it second hand too, so IF I ever decide to let it go the financial loss shouldn't be too great.

DK2M's are all I need in a guitar, and at the quality level I like. Such a good deal. I was playing one in a music shop enjoying it and the salesmen kept coming up and offering it to me at a lower price! Tempting but I've got enough bolt on dinky's. My mate has two dk2m's, they rock.

Last GAS is some food for throught: Multi-Platinum Pro Tools: Advanced editing techniques to take your projects from good, to gold, and beyond book

Should be 'Multi-Platinum Pro Tools: Advanced finding an artist that can actually play' to take your projects from over-sterilized computer music to something anyone will actually want to listen to in 20 years.