Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Öwen;9470422 said:
About half a decade late with this one:

Line%206%20POD%20XT.jpg

Now you have Joey's TACT(just kidding)!!!Gongrats with your new toy! :)

414FtS8YCgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Violet Design Globe Vintage.
Tight on money, but I got a very good deal on this, so I had to grab it.

I missed out by an hour on some other (even better) deals, but luckily I was offered this as well.
It's good to know the right people. :cool:

Do you guys not remember me getting my current Mesa 4x12 for $200 just two years ago? I paid $1400 for a Dual Recto + 4x12 halfstack, and sold the DR for $1200.

I've seriously paid just $1150 for my 5150/Mesa 4x12 full stack. :lol:

I don't have no pics at the moment but I got a new computer a few weeks ago, tis a Intel duel core,tiny 80gb hard drive in it haha, so having a bit of extra power has helped me a lot :D

I haven't crank this mofo up yet as it's already evening here.. What I do like so far is definitely the versatility and quality of tone. I'm not convinced to the shared eq and gain for both channels as there seems to be quite a difference in volume levels between the two channels. But maybe it goes away while the master volume is higher up, dunno, will do more research tommorow. And damn this thing has shitload of gain!

And dunno how it's compared to the Transatlantic, but I'm guessing it's quite different :)

haha loved that one, nice!

:kickass:

Probably going to catch a lot of shit for this one, but I heard from a reliable source that I'm getting these for the one year anniversary with my girl the 13th.

BehringerB2030ABig.jpg

Step up from the world of shit computer speakers I was in though....ugh

:kickass:

Probably going to catch a lot of shit for this one, but I heard from a reliable source that I'm getting these for the one year anniversary with my girl the 13th.

BehringerB2030ABig.jpg

Step up from the world of shit computer speakers I was in though....ugh

They are good enough for Tue Madsen ;)

They are good enough for Tue Madsen ;)

I believe he use(d?) the bigger brother with a sub, but yeah if I get to know them well I should be alright. I just know the name Behringer alone makes a lot of people cringe.

I love my girl...but thinking some people get a Mesa 4x12 for the same price makes me :erk: