Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Sweet guys. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it, Cheers for the heads up on the potential arrival date Ed.

I thought about ordering from Avid, but fuck it, it's £40 cheaper and I'll always have the discs that way.

I should have it in for my next lot of editing/tracking/mixing at the end of the month.

Sweet guys. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it, Cheers for the heads up on the potential arrival date Ed.

I thought about ordering from Avid, but fuck it, it's £40 cheaper and I'll always have the discs that way.

I should have it in for my next lot of editing/tracking/mixing at the end of the month.

It's actually more than £40 cheaper. On the avid site the upgrade is listed at £209.95, but thats EXCLUDING VAT!!!!! shocking, but my mate paid that anyway, came to like £246 or something!!!

Fuck, I never noticed that. Plus, you don't get the hard copy, which I'd be dubious about cos I'm a bastard for misplacing copied discs! I just see silver and think "bin"

Now... back to bass trapping and thinking about how to spend my money :)

Finally got it :D

xamp.jpg

Does it work as well as the demo showed? It looks awesome, and is surprisingly not much more than a TU-3.

Faster tracking than a TU-3
i have both, you can play a scale pretty fast and it will track it, TU-3 wont,
Plus it tracks the low B on my bass faster.