Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Meisterjäger;8159084 said:
bosgt8.jpg

GAS GAS GAS, then two of these on their way (I hope they come with the cable tie :D)

pw-g-20web.jpg

... with another new TKL case (Bigger version of what I already use :D) Not a bad GAS weekend, GT-8 was (un)used off eBay from a guy within 20 miles of me. Got a STINKING deal on it, too

Post some clips of that thing when you get a chance. I've always pretty much hated "COSM" but I'd like to see where they've taken it the last few years. Sure looks nice and I've read the manual - thing has some awesome features for sure.

Post some clips of that thing when you get a chance. I've always pretty much hated "COSM" but I'd like to see where they've taken it the last few years. Sure looks nice and I've read the manual - thing has some awesome features for sure.

I won't be using any dirty preamps, probably just the JC120, but I'll post some clips of all sorts when I get my shit together

Made a huge order to Thomann:
-Gator 2U rackbag with casters
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz (a Peach Fuzz for ~€30, how could I refuse?)
-EHX Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
-Artec SE-ADL (these four will replace the Line 6 DL4 I just sold)
-Boss PSA + a sssnake daisy chain cable
-Some patch cables and two XLR cables (Cordial & Neutrik) - Yeah, I'm too lazy to solder myself right now
-Extreme Isolation EX-25's
-A K&M mic stand that's sturdier and heavier than the ones I currently have
-T-bone MB-75 (I've heard these are just as good as SM57's, and I want to see if it's true)
-Millenium MS-2002 mic stand (I want to see if the Millenium stands are any good)

~€550, ouch. Gonna order the Profire 2626 soon too, so I'll probably be penniless for a while again :lol:

it sounds fantastic and i have no intention of breaking it... nor have i heard any stories of them breaking down easily.