Your latest G.A.S. purchases

3kc3m03ofZZZZZZZZZ944d8d52cdded0d125d.jpg

Within the next week or two!:kickass:

I finally found a TC Nova Delay for cheap, so I took some stuff out of the Thomann order and got the TC Nova instead. Hopefully I'll be happy with it, as the Line 6 DL4 didn't satisfy me. If not, I might have to get the Eventide Timefactor which is fucking expensive.

Decimators pwn except the battery usage :)

I got some Fostex PM01's recently, but thats all for now :(

Joe

The 5150 III is so much a different amp compared to the Peaveys... I wasn't too overwhelmed trying one out, but I only had the chance to run this head through the accompanying cab, which was probably the weak link.

Actually the accompanying cab is voiced quite well towards the head. It's loaded with what are more or less Greenbacks. Sounded as good, if not better than running the head through the Mesa OS next to it.

Sold the FP10, ordering the Profire 2626 very soon. I really, really hope that they don't get sold out before I get paid, or else I'll go crazy :erk: I borrowed a cheap 2.1 system to get at least some sound out of my MBP when I don't want to use my K240's, and... :puke: Oh my god, I couldn't remember that cheap speakers such as these sound THIS BAD! The constantly rumbling sub is killing me, it's just too fucking loud and there's no volume control on it either! :lol: