soloist_flattop_alder.jpg

Warmoth Soloist flat-top body
P3250017.jpg

Moses graphite headless neck
fixed-bridge-straight-black.gif

Strandbergs fixed bridge headless tuners
burnt%20chrome.jpg

BKP Holy Diver and Nailbomb pickups in burnt chrome

Will post pics and clips when it's all here and assembled :)

Ha ha, yeah, I suppose because of Liam - Beyond dead's shootout!
I was a little unsure, I was also looking at the Onyx 400F or the Saffire Pro, but I suppose this was a real good deal since I bought it from DV247 and was waaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than anywhere else!!

Ha ha, yeah, I suppose because of Liam - Beyond dead's shootout!
I was a little unsure, I was also looking at the Onyx 400F or the Saffire Pro, but I suppose this was a real good deal since I bought it from DV247 and was waaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than anywhere else!!

Haha, well, it certainly did influence my decision :lol: and the ADAT is a nice extra too, I can dig out my ADA8000 for some extra stuff like triggers. Got mine from DV too, it was certainly a nice price. I asked the local dealer and IIRC they offered it to me for €650, after the biggest discount they could give :zombie:

I'm probably going to grab a Classic Player Jazzmaster this week as well, if my budget permits :headbang:

I asked the local dealer and IIRC they offered it to me for €650, after the biggest discount they could give :zombie:

In those cases I have usually asked do they have an internetconnection available, open up the thomann website and just point out the price "if you can't match that, I'll buy it from them" and in 80% of the cases I usually can get it for that price.

In those cases I have usually asked do they have an internetconnection available, open up the thomann website and just point out the price "if you can't match that, I'll buy it from them" and in 80% of the cases I usually can get it for that price.

I tried (as I nearly always do), but they said that they just couldn't match it. Besides, I think it's about €650 at Thomann too.

Ah, I've been gasing for a pair of those black Oktavas, as well. I've used regular unmodded ones and was pretty happy with the result so I'd imagine a pair of modded ones is all you need if you can't afford Neumann.

Ah, I've been gasing for a pair of those black Oktavas, as well. I've used regular unmodded ones and was pretty happy with the result so I'd imagine a pair of modded ones is all you need if you can't afford Neumann.
Yup. Glenn posted some nice clips a few months ago and I love my modded MK319 so I'm pretty optimistic about them. Can't wait.