Your latest G.A.S. purchases

sm7b-rich.jpg

:headbang:

Awesome space echo dude! Our family collection (i.e. dads stuff I can grab from time to time :lol: ) includes a 201 and 501. Theres nothing cooler then a space echo, every studio absolutely has to have one. The 501 sounds more hifi to me, but the 201 has the better 'tone' through old gear. I'm sure I'll get to check out a 150 one day too!

It's shockingly clean sounding considering the tape was stuck together and I had it pulled out and strung across the floor.
I think I read that the 150 has the same amplifiers as the 301, but no spring reverb.

I need more gear that makes mixing fun like this. I fucking love it.

Ok, crushingly heavy road cases, try falling on my toes now:

4548pieni_0511_db1.jpg

The best pair of safety boots I've ever owned <3

Good man! Nothing sucks more than getting toes/feet fucked by heavy gear. I could do with a pair of decent safety boots, I just rock my steel cap docs and they seem to be fine - hot as fuck though!!

Good man! Nothing sucks more than getting toes/feet fucked by heavy gear. I could do with a pair of decent safety boots, I just rock my steel cap docs and they seem to be fine - hot as fuck though!!

Absolutely. My old safety boots were so worn out, I got really painful blisters on both of my feet after the Tina Turner gig, so i decided to finally get a decent pair. Worth every cent.