Your latest G.A.S. purchases

intrepidpro8nat1.jpg

I fucking hate maple boards, this one I can live with. Should be here by the end of this week.

Yes, it's an 8-string. :)

Meh... traditional has worked for however long guitars have been made (a pretty long time), so I'm not concerned. Nobody has complained about it so far either. Although I see the technical advantages of using fanned frets, personally it's not aesthetically appealing, combined with traditional working just fine, so no thanks.

I'd really like one of those Agiles as a backup guitar, but after the taxes etc. they're just too expensive :( would feel silly to pay more than twice the price and then get a wrong colour or whatever, as that's happened quite a few times with them apparently.

I was also initially thinking about getting my custom done with a 30" scale, but after reading a lot of user experiences, I ended up getting a 27.5"-30" multiscale instead.

Finally ordered the M-audio Profire 2626 :) also ordered a Squier Classic Vibe Tele and the Behringer "small stone". Probably going to pick up the Thomann order I did earlier today too. Happy times, though my wallet isn't happy :erk:

Me too! I was very suprised how fast everything worked out at dv247.com. I ordered the Profire last tuesday and according to UPS I should get it on next tuesday. Can't wait! :loco:

Me too! I was very suprised how fast everything worked out at dv247.com. I ordered the Profire last tuesday and according to UPS I should get it on next tuesday. Can't wait! :loco:

Yeah, hopefully it'll be fast for me too. I want to be able to use my monitors again. Which I actually might change to Yamaha HS50M's very soon, as someone was interested in trading them with my B2030a's, and I'm very, very interested in the HS50M's too.

Funny, I think I'm excepting the CV Tele the most though :lol: can't pick up the Thomann order today yet, perhaps tomorrow. I want my new stompboxes!

These are amazing! They beat the living crap out of all the Mejico Fenders... it's unreal. And they look gorgeous!

They do indeed! I tried one at a shop and was completely blown away by it, I've been GASsing for one since, and now I'm finally getting one (order was shipped already, damn that's fast)! Wasn't blown away by the price at that shop though, over €450, whereas it was about €270 at DV currently, and has been even cheaper before. I've tried the Strats too, and they're good too; I'm just not really into Strats.

A CryBaby!
90421_800.jpg

Directly launched my soldering Station and modded it with a 3-Way switch to have more controll over the sound:
More Treb - Original - Bass-Cry Baby
3449828997_1d969f3529.jpg

3449829159_ced3dd5143.jpg

I went balls to the walls this month... yay tax return.

digidesign_003rack_plus.jpg

images%5Cproduct%20pics%5Csmallwide%5Ctn_slateplatinum.jpg

drive1.jpg

I'm really looking forward to the solid state drive... it supposed to make everything run way faster.

I'm currently working on my first mix w/ the Steve Slate drums, and it sounds amazing.

The Digi 003R is on it's way... WOOH!