Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Alpha-Link_AX_Angle_large.jpg

guitar shopping spree this month. Halved my savings.

strat.JPG

ae500.JPG

legacy.JPG

and another g&l, an asat special, pic tomorrow hopefully

Good luck playing with Arsis dude !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBUCWKt04AA

What year and country were those produced? The Jackson looks like a precursor to Caparison.
Very nice :)

Theyre both 2008 from the USA.
Itaru from Caparison used to be a Jackson luthier so there are some Jackson models that were designed by him that ended up becoming Caparisons, look up the Jackson Falcon and the Jackson Doug Aldrich and you'll see some stuff that are just straight up Caparison guitars with Jackson inlays and headstock.

And here is my new ASAT...hopefully the last guitar I buy in a while.

asat.JPG

Awesome Charvel there Brandon. The Jackson ain't my thing (I like guitars white or black). Good luck with Arsis!

got it for 40€

too bad it needs an Alesis-only bullshit power supply which i'm going to have to order from germany before i'll actually be able to use it :(

dm5_front_lg.jpg

also this

252281.jpg

need to set it up for Logic somehow, but it looks and feels really good. the build quality is pretty pro on this imo

Theyre both 2008 from the USA.
Itaru from Caparison used to be a Jackson luthier so there are some Jackson models that were designed by him that ended up becoming Caparisons, look up the Jackson Falcon and the Jackson Doug Aldrich and you'll see some stuff that are just straight up Caparison guitars with Jackson inlays and headstock.

Yeah that's why I thought I'd ask, I thought they might have been from his era too :)

got it for 40€

too bad it needs an Alesis-only bullshit power supply which i'm going to have to order from germany before i'll actually be able to use it :(

dm5_front_lg.jpg

I had one of those. actually sold it and am about to send it off haha. i found a power supply that wasnt alesis brand... 'Proline' was the brand