Your latest G.A.S. purchases

navman_ezy45.jpg

Needed it to find my way to and from the bush studio for tracking. Room made it worthwhile:

316015_214848641913296_123065227758305_622578_1427834617_n.jpg

WOW, this looks more than worth it. why does everyone get to record nice looking kits except me..... :bah:

Stop quoting photos dammit! Is it so hard to at least remove the 'img' tag? :bah:
makes it easier for ermz to see and reply to ;)
Ermz will confirm, but from what I remember its fucking FAR up North, somewhere near Shitsville, Buttfuckistan. Near Kinglake, maybe.

he said on his facebook that it was in 'christmas hills' which according to gewgle is a little bit north east of melbourne

Yeah, God gorbid Ermz doesn't answer a question and who cares if there are 5 screens worth of photo duplicates on every page, anyway? ;)

I love the look of Asat's, bridge excluded. But the pickups look sweet

This one is the Special. The classics have a regular Tele bridge, this one doesn't look quite right but works way better IME. Also the classics don't have those MFD ceramic single coils. The last pickups Leo designed, and honestly I've not heard anything like them before. Amazing.

Cost and room size. My go-to studio for the last year has been making life difficult with drums because of the small size of the live space. Tracking at this new place made me realize everything I was missing in volume.

Cost and room size. My go-to studio for the last year has been making life difficult with drums because of the small size of the live space. Tracking at this new place made me realize everything I was missing in volume.

awesome! room looks great. when can i hear samples?

I'm planning to put together some playing footage we took on the last day. Just waiting on the band to send me some rough instrument tracks, and I'll do a raw drum mix to give you an idea of the kit and room.

a6.jpg

Going back to single-coils in the Tele.

220295272293-1.jpg

Also picked up this Epi SG to write/jam on while I'm in Ireland. Wasn't expecting much, but ended up finding a gem that I'll be taking home. Plays and resonates really well, going to put Duncan Phat Cats (P90s) in it.

Oh god, tracking in a big room makes the mix so much easier! so much less need for samples!

I bought a Godin Redline 1 on Monday, for a cheap guitar it's becoming my favourite just now, maybe because it's new, but I'm using 10-52's and a drop C tuning and it's playing like a dream, much better than my Schecter.

I had one of those. actually sold it and am about to send it off haha. i found a power supply that wasnt alesis brand... 'Proline' was the brand

i heard it's pretty popular for live use and i needed something to trigger my bassdrum with... this isn't starting too well though.

looks like my roland trigger doesn't like it either - got no trigger signal coming in. fuck! :lol:

thanks for the tip, i'll look around for proline power supplies.

ewqlso_play_200.jpg

Two discs, big box.

yeah man, the box is huge-ass for the two discs. :lol: i upgraded to Gold using their newest offer and they just sent me 3 new separate discs without another product box, so i guess it makes sense as in they're using the same box for all version of symphonic orchestra.