Your latest G.A.S. purchases

hm2.jpg

Can anyone recommend a power supply for it?

I use a cheapo Danelectro PSU with my boss pedals and it works fine. I think I spent all of $20 or so on it.

How old are your pedals, because I think there are issues with older pedals using newer psu's.
Bearing in mind this is a Japanese one (pre 1988).

well needed inears
shure-se215-earphones-460-100-460-70.jpg

new TI chip firewire card. current one is being a fuckhead (and isnt TI)
IMGP4274.jpg

been using an old acer keyboard with massive keys for far too long. got this mac style one because i love mac keyboards and am used to my mbp too much haha
65703450.jpg

sorry about the ebay pics :p

Got everything in that picture early on in the year (RME Fireface UC interface, AxeFX Ultra + Gator 6RU). Better late than never :Spin:
racksex.jpg

Oh, and got a bulk pack last week - around $30AUD RRP here (per set), and they 'discount' them down to $25 a pack. Decided to hit ebay and pay $165 AUD for 12 packets ~ $13.75 a pack. Delivered to my desk. This is what you get for being a fuckin' greedy retailer.
stringsex.jpg

Oh, and got a bulk pack last week - around $30AUD RRP here (per set), and they 'discount' them down to $25 a pack. Decided to hit ebay and pay $165 AUD for 12 packets ~ $13.75 a pack. Delivered to my desk. This is what you get for being a fuckin' greedy retailer.

i do this to man, but with daddario

p.s. nice filenames :lol:

good cam, using the same ;) basic (no video, no live view and so on) but if you have fun with that
and get used to it, a better one will be way more fun later. The kit lense is decent, just used it today
for a few shots.

good cam, using the same ;) basic (no video, no live view and so on) but if you have fun with that
and get used to it, a better one will be way more fun later. The kit lense is decent, just used it today
for a few shots.

Yeah, I was considering a 1000D too, but I have zero need for video, and the general consensus seems to be that live view is rather useless in the cheaper range Canons. Technically pretty much everyone seemed to prefer the 400D, so I though I'd just go with that and be done with it :)

hero_1_20100727.png

So comfortable, I hardly reach for my mouse anymore, even though I only just got this.

Just out of curiosity since that, in my mind, seems like a cool way to do the whole mouse thing, like a giant laptop mouse area thingy....how does one click on links/right-click with that? It doe not appear to have buttons on which link-clickage would be performed.

^^It's got a pivot point up top, so when you click towards the bottom, the unit depresses a tiny bit and does make a physical click. Right clicks are performed by placing two fingers on the pad and then depressing with your thumb. It's literally exactly like the trackpads on newer Apple laptops, only bigger.