Your latest G.A.S. purchases

3lfr-1n.jpg

I hate you. That is all.

Envy is a bitch. :cry:

It's definitely one of the nicest guitars i've ever played.
Wish I had a good camera here - that pic is actually not my guitar but exactly the same type (S540 FM TLS for anyone interested).
Only difference is mine looks better. The flamed maple is a lot stronger on mine. This guitar is an absolute joy. ;)

just grabbed a set of these.

ex-29.gif

These look pretty nice, got any info on them? Like a website or something? Do they really isolate like they say they do? Like if you were a drummer in a live show, could you clearly hear your monitor mix from your headphones without resorting to eardrum destroying volumes and with little to no interference from the outside?

These look pretty nice, got any info on them? Like a website or something? Do they really isolate like they say they do? Like if you were a drummer in a live show, could you clearly hear your monitor mix from your headphones without resorting to eardrum destroying volumes and with little to no interference from the outside?

www.extremeheadphones.com/ex-29.html

and no idea, hasnt arrived yet :p

i used them at a studio before i started recording and i remember them being good

I've got the EX-25s, and while they sound pretty bad they insulate very very well, I've used them for drum practice and for general instrument tracking. I think they'd be kind of awkward to wear at a live show, but hey, if it works for you go for it

Finally, after years of waiting, Ibanez releases a left handed 7-string. BUT, only for USA. Managed to get it from musicpower.com (guitartrader) who ship worldwide. Their service was great; very satisfied. Would recommend it to all Euro lefty players:

RG7321BKL.jpg

Also, got a bridge pickup DiMarzio X2N-7 (just to try it out, maybe getting a D-activator 7 or EVO7, dunno) from Thomann.de:

X2Nr_7_DP705_Web.jpg

Time to get ridiculed here, but... I just bought a piece of Behringer gear. I bought the Autocom MDX1000 as it's modeled on the DBX 160. For £50, I thought it was worth a punt. By the looks of things, it's two channels. This is also apparently, not made in the far east, but I've got no evidence to back that up yet. I shall report in when it arrives.

Behringer-MDX1000.jpg

My Palmer Daccapo arrived tonight. Just need the French post to hurry the hell up with my Fireface!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

got the money from the insurance for my stolen iphone 4 (but only 380€) so a new iphone 4 was no option.

I made the menues like on the iphone and this thing rocks!!!!
icall and the adress book is now synced with my googlemail account and everything is like it was on the iphone ;)