Your latest G.A.S. purchases

1040897_01.jpg

Beautifull. Congrats Lasse!!

I was under the impression that these EVH cabs sucked?

Maybe u mean the original 5150 peavey cab?
Ive never tried it myself but i know that a lot of people here werent too fund of it. But the Evh is different different speakers etc unless i misunderstood qhat u were saying!

Just arrived:
- Jackson RRXMG Rhoads BK (my second Rhoads, can't get enough of that guitar)
- Audio Technica ATH-M50S
- Shure SM57 (my second too, time to try out some fredman)
- Bunch load of Sommer Cables
- Acoustic Foam

I think I had an orgasm opening all that thomann boxes :D

New rig day... Downsizing from my old rig.

Mesa 2X12 V30 Rectifier cab.
Axe FX II
Matrix GT 1000FX
Furman PL Plus
EWI 4U Tourcase
Lava speaker cables & Mogami XLR's

Crappy photos taken with my IPhone...

axefx01.jpg

axefx02.jpg

axefx03.jpg

that looks really nice, I wouldn't be able to take pics or write something if I got a new rig like that :D
setting it up and jamming for hours is the first thing I do when something like this comes up.

that looks really nice, I wouldn't be able to take pics or write something if I got a new rig like that :D
setting it up and jamming for hours is the first thing I do when something like this comes up.

Thanks, I wanted to take pics of the unboxing because a lot of Axe FX II's have been showing up defective, so I wanted to cover my ass. My units showed up working perfectly so I'm lucky. My fingers are hurtin today since I played the heck out of it last night.

I payed for all this stuff over a month and a half ago and I was lied to by the guy who sold it all to me when he said they would be receiving the units in 2 to 3 days. A month and a half later and they finally show up. I have been really pissed over it all. It sours the experience, but hey... They're finally here and it sounds really, really good! :)