Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Next week, I will grab a used Allen & Heath ZED R-16 in mint condition. Can't wait to track drums with it :) Being a total ITB guy, I'll have to read and experiment to learn how this works in mix mode ahah!

I think my professional life just got better :)

macpro.jpg

Nice! How are you liking the strat? What's the neck profile like? I really dig this ltd ed!

Really digging this guitar. Great value for money. It's a C shaped neck with 9.5" radius, jumbo frets and satin finish. The neck is close to my American Deluxe Telecaster that have a modern C shaped neck. I like it. And it's hardtail, so no stupid tremolo :headbang:

Bought myself a Kensington Expert Mouse for a real good price :)
It's a bit of getting used top when using a normal mouse for years, but after a day of working with it I can definitely say I like it

Congrats dude! I've been using Kensington Trackballs for 9 years now and can never go back! Check out the [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Kensington-K72327US-SlimBlade-Trackball-Mouse/dp/B001MTE32Y]Slimblade[/ame] if you need one for another location/machine; I think it's a worthy successor to the Expert Mouse and looks sick as hell.

Really digging this guitar. Great value for money. It's a C shaped neck with 9.5" radius, jumbo frets and satin finish. The neck is close to my American Deluxe Telecaster that have a modern C shaped neck. I like it. And it's hardtail, so no stupid tremolo :headbang:

Mhhhh, sounds perfect :headbang:

Congrats dude! I've been using Kensington Trackballs for 9 years now and can never go back! Check out the Slimblade if you need one for another location/machine; I think it's a worthy successor to the Expert Mouse and looks sick as hell.

I am curious about them, how does it compare when it comes to editing ?

Anyway, I received this beauty today. Damn, this is probably my best investment ever. Spector euro 5LX

IMG_7016.JPG

The lowest notes sound undefined right now, I have no doubt after new strings and a higher tension setup it should be tight as fuck ! It plays amazingly, and surprisingly easily compared to my cheap ltd B50. They are in two different worlds !

Congrats dude! I've been using Kensington Trackballs for 9 years now and can never go back! Check out the Slimblade if you need one for another location/machine; I think it's a worthy successor to the Expert Mouse and looks sick as hell.
Thanks Jeff! Great to be part of the family :) I was definitely doubting between the SlimBlade and Expert Mouse, but then I stumbled upon an Expert Mouse for €30,- and no way I was going to let that slide.

I am curious about them, how does it compare when it comes to editing ?

It definitely takes a bit of time to get used too (not as long as I thought to be honest) editing felt a bit clunky in the beginning , but now my it way more relaxed when doing so, plus it feels more like I'm control of my mouse cursor if that makes sense, definitely a good upgrade if you ask me :)

Bassguitar looks sick as well! Definitely interested in hearing some DI's

Just put new tubes in my JVM.

Already has NOS RFT's in V1 & V2. Replaced the rest of the stock tubes with EHX Premium Tested 12AX7's in V3 & V4, TAD 7025S in V5 and TAD EL34B STR's in the power amp. Sounds great. Might get a couple of more tubes for V1&V2 to change up the tone of the amp so I have a couple of options. Biased it up myself and didn't die!

Also put another 8gb of Ram in my iMac, so it's running the full 16Gb now. Happy days.

My first evertune guitar. Wanted to buy the ESP Ltd Mh with evertune bridge, but they raised the price from 1000€ to 1400€ the day i wanted to order it. This guitar is just a filler until they release a horizon with evertune ;) Will come tomorrow. I am excited like a little boy on xmas!

photo%2023-03-2015%2021%2051%2055.jpg

So a lot of swearing, soldering and hours later. May I present to you, my newest toy. An Allen & Heath Saber

Can't wait to get mixing OTB on this thing!

New PC! Asrock x99 Extreme 6 2011v3 mobo, i7 5820k six core processor,16 gigs of RAM, 240 SSD, 2tb HDD with a thunderbolt add on card so I can hook up my Saffire via an adapter.:headbang: