Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Dual Pultec? :err: Looks awesome... Where did you get it and how much have you paid? Whats the red thing in your rack?

I bought it from the owner of lowswing studio in berlin - he sold me his D&R console 2 years ago (he replaced it with a 24ch vintage neve :OMG:). It's a dual pultec made by tegeler germany. it cost me 1500 EUR

the red thing is a GSSL with added sidechain filters.

Bss%20AR133.jpg

didn't want to waste £30 on a shit DI. Got this for £50 second hand..

:)

Bough this:

DrumagogSSFD-large.jpg

I know what you guy's think about (SSD is the best... blablabla. I already have SSD ex and I rarely use it in fact), but have different (and non used by everyone) drum samples for layering is good imo.

And bough this:
postcard4a.jpg

^^See if you can remove the gront grill cloth with just a screwdriver - there was a design change in the Recto cabinets at one point. One of mine has that older, less smooth tolex, and you can pop a baffle off with a screwdriver on the font to reveal the actual speaker-baffle underneath.

The grill is not removable, sadly...

Do I get you right at this point?

"...and you can pop a baffle off with a screwdriver on the font to reveal the actual speaker-baffle underneath."

There is something between cab and speaker and if I remove that, the box is going to sound better?

Am I stupid?

I would've bought Waves Musician's Bundle 2 but it's been a week since I asked for payment instructions from Plugindiscounts and haven't got a reply :p Maybe I'll just grab it from Audiomidi then. Or wait for the SSL stuff just to see if they come up with something must-have.

Plugindiscounts always took a long time for me... Although not a week I think. Maybe email them again? If the price is worth waiting.

Edit: Always = once, but anyway :D