Your Questions Answered!

I dont think they are playing in Toronto according to this latest news thing they canceled all Canadian tours io am headed by the Bop tomorrow anyway to see if they show up or not, i dont have a ticket so i will probabley try to pay at the door if Deicide does show up or their is a last minute turn around. Bops website is still showing Deicide performing.....i dont think its a good idea to promote a band still even after they have canceled their tour. Man this dont look to good on Glen Bentons antics about chow cancelations.......but i am also fedup with peoples comments about Deicide and Glen Benton this is a buisness they arent are best freinds whom we know in person. No pay no play thats how it goes. Its a job they entertain us no on wants to take a pay cut do they? All i can say is to canadian promoters thanks a lot! But i will still head by to see if circumstances change.

Hey Jack! Good to see you here, I really like the Stench of Redemption album, it got me into Deicide, I haven't been into extreme metal very long but Deicide is definitely in my top bands.
Did you ever try to do death metal vocals and/or can you do death metal vocals along with playing guitar or any other instruments? Also has Deicide ever been to Tennessee to play live and are they considering coming here to play?

Hey whats up? I've played guitar for a while and also liked Cannibal Corpse a long time too but don't care for the new stuff after Jack Owen left. I have a Digitech 2101 and wanted to know if anyone knew his presets for it? Thanks.