Your random annoyance of the day

A client called me up saying "Hey, are you OK? What's going on? You seem distracted. I know you're closing down your studio, but I think it's affecting your work. I mean, the mix you sent me still has the wrong words on the chorus and the last note doesn't hold out as long as I want it to. I guess that's my fault for not playing it that way, but you had it fixed at the last session." I hate this guy.

had a little it of a sore throat yesterday evening, woke up around 3 in the morning because I almost couldn't breath
and already had about 40°C fever, I feel sooooo fucked up right now, by head feels like someone is hammering against
it, almost can't talk and there's sooo much stuff to do today...

Umm, please go the doctor. You might have strep.

Also poop update:
After being horribly constipated for two days, I finally caved in and took some laxatives. All in all today was not a good day, as most of this morning was spent in the bathroom. However, I did get some good sleep and had amazing dreams.

Umm, please go the doctor. You might have strep.

Already went to the doc, just a bad case of summer flu, still sucks, especially because I have to do
my tax filing (have to use some kind of online program for this) and it just sucks because everytime
I fill in the correct data and want to send it it goes like "you put wrong data in field x-due to that
the data in field y is wrong, too" so I check it, wrong data, ok, correct it, after that, even more
mistakes? wtf? I actually showed it to a friend who's tax accountant and everything is correct
but I am not able to send it and the deadline is on saturday...

If it's not going to work tomorrow, he has to do it offically as my tax accountant and pay
him for it and so on.

My flatmate who runs a studio is trying to poach clientèle, that I've worked hard for, from me behind my back. Not impressed by the general scummyness of it at all.

Öwen;10328008 said:
My flatmate who runs a studio is trying to poach clientèle, that I've worked hard for, from me behind my back. Not impressed by the general scummyness of it at all.

Punch him in the mouth?

My wife burned her foot like a fucking idiot, now she's got a deep second degree burn that'll take 6 months to heal completely and we'll probably have to cancel our trip to Wacken and lose a big part of the money. This was supposed to be my childhood dream godfuckingdammit

What about a wheel chair rollin down the fest?
Aloe vera (raw, not gels or creams) is magic for burn pain relief and healing, too.

El_Gato said:
What about a wheel chair rollin down the fest?
Aloe vera (raw, not gels or creams) is magic for burn pain relief and healing, too.

We're seriously considering the wheel chair, although she'll probably be able to go with a walking stick by then, we'll see how it evolves, but we're doing everything we can to make it!

Brett - K A L I S I A said:
Go without her, screw that bitch I'm sure she did it on purpose!

(of course I'm kiddin')

Seriously considered that too :lol:

I found this video in a food-related thread titled, "Things that you love that have been ruined by hipsters." I hate people that overuse tonally ascending inflections. Once you hear it, you can never go back.

Last edited by a moderator: